Ended
Watch
11 - 13
DISPLAYED
(Blades Final) Avis v. Asp

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    A
    Asp

She offered Avis a fistbump with her offhand, but something about Asp looked tired in that instant. "A margarita would be very, very nice," she agreed. "Gonna shield up again."

She quietly murmured in High Speech, casting her spell, but it didn't work quite like she wanted it to. Dismissing the incomplete spell, the Obrimos sighed in frustration. Another chant. Another casting, and she looked about.

Asp seemed a lot less uncomfortable, now.

She held the ropes again for Avis. "You gave me a run for my money there. Shower, then margarita time?"

first roll dismissed, 2nd deduct one from the right. 2 Potency, 1/1 between Prime SIght and Life Armor, 24hr
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-30 01:45:50 Asp rolls 6 to No, Seriously, I want them. (10 Again) 2, 5, 9, 7, 10, 4, 6 2 successes
    2014-06-30 01:45:41 Asp rolls 6 to Give Me My Shield and Sight Back (HS, -24hours) (10 Again) 4, 7, 7, 6, 10, 3, 6 1 success

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

A pale fist met Asp's knuckles. Avis wouldn't leave her friend hanging.

"Sure. You bring anything to change into or are we going to have to meet up sometime later?" she asked, slipping under the ropes and then dropping down to the floor of the cathedral.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

A
    Asp

"Oh, I always have a spare set of real clothes. Not like I can wear yoga pants all the time, right?"

Just most of the time. They were comfy.

Who could blame her?

Asp returns to the main scene.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.