Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Private) Autolycus' Invitations

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Autolycus

Autolycus stood in the lobby of the Fillard Goldman Museum, having just given Gina a large box full of assorted french hard candies as a thank you for arranging the meeting room for him. He hoped she enjoyed them. Now his job was to see if, after the mess with Lockheart, he could find some adults to work with. He didn't know a great deal about anyone he had invited, just Paths, Orders and the fact that they had each been looking for a Cabal to one degree or another, but that was what he was holding the meeting for.

He looked out with his eyes opened to the Mysteries, waiting to see who would show up.

Pulse of the Living World, potency 3
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-24 16:19:43 Autolycus rolls 6 to Pulse of the Living World (Life + Gnosis) (10 Again) 10, 5, 4, 7, 8, 8, 4 3 successes

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley parked the combi-van smartly and padded into the heart of the pulsing city. There was nothing hurried about his actions; he knew he had Time. The familiar enigmatic smile was teasing at his lips but his eyes were simmering coals, challenging anyone who would dare question his transport. There were proposals to discuss, Awakened business to conduct, and the rocker didn't want to be distracted by any further mundane concerns.

Decked in a metal-T, with his baggy black jeans, boots and chains, he entered the Museum exactly when he wanted to. He would be one of the first there - more chance to gauge the convenor of their little parlay, and more opportunity to see what the other prospects were like.

Heavens above! He hoped this wasn't going to end up like the last meetings he'd been involved in: mystic navel-gazers and idiots too busy airing their politics to actually get anything done.

Temporal Eddies
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-26 00:31:01 Crowley rolls 4 to GNO 2 + Time 2 (10 Again) 9, 7, 10, 4, 6 2 successes

Temporal Dodge
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-26 00:30:35 Crowley rolls 4 to GNO 2 + Time 2 (10 Again) 10, 7, 10, 2, 3, 3 2 successes

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum arrived in her old black beater Honda Civic. She had heard about Auto's interest in finding like minded Awakened to join a cabal. She was interested and figured the least she could do would be to check things out.

She looked a little odd for a trip to the museum as she was in her typical mode of dress which meant plastic ribbons, wires and tubes in electric blue hair topped off with her decorative mirrored goggles. The rest of her outfit matched her color scheme with black eyeliner and blue lip gloss. She wore a short black pvc skirt with blue leggings and under black fishnets. She wore a tight black and blue top that gave the appearance of a corset, but wasn't. As unusual as her outfit was she figured there were still a few stranger things then her on the streets of Californian cities.

Carrying her 7/11 Big Gulp and listening to her Ipod she walked to the museum entrance. When she pushed through the doors her boots clomped on the tiled floor of the museum as she moved through the entryway. She gave a wave to Gina as she approached and noticed the two others lingering in the vicinity.

"I assume you guys are here for the club meeting too?"
    She asked as she approached the two men.

"I'm Aurum, by the way," she punctuated her statement with a slurp from her drink.

Supernal Vison (pot 4) -1 mana cloaked
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

Supernal Vision and Magic Shield, both Potency 3, cast in the car
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-26 05:53:49 Faith rolls 6 to Magic Shield (Gnosis+Prime+HS) (10 Again) 10, 2, 8, 2, 2, 8, 4 3 successes
    2014-06-26 05:53:23 Faith rolls 9 to Supernal Vision Rote Wits+Occ+Prime+HS (10 Again) 6, 7, 7, 3, 8, 9, 7, 5, 8 3 successes

Unusually, Faith discovered she wasn't late. Figures. She was glad to have a moment to flash her magic in her car, get ready and just casually walk into the museum with a bag hanging from her shoulder, a sketchbook and a pencil in her hand, her pendant proudly donned over her tunic. For those with their Eyes open wide, she's almost daringly surrounded by ephemeral flames, flowing around her slowly.

The redhead nodded to Gina with a smile while going in the direction of the meeting room, acting as if she belonged here, bold and sure. She smiled to Autolycus. "Hi, it's nice to see you again." A glance at the other two. A nod of a greeting. "Hello, I'm Faith."

One more turn to the mystgogue. "I'm glad you managed to get us something private. Though I still hope we'll go for those drinks and dinner." A little smile. "Are those two the only ones you invited?"

Autolycus

Hey Justin where's Morningstar at? I've giving you 24 hours to post in before I move this along to the meeting room

J
    Justin

He's stuck at the airport! He's just arrived in Sacramento and I was waiting on a response from Faith on where to meet up.

Autolycus

He shouldn't be. Auto sent him an invite that was cleared with Casitive. Get him in!

Auto checked his watch, they were still a man short. "Faith, good to see you again. Sorry again for having to cut our last meeting short, let's see how this goes before we make any other plans." He looks to the assembled magi and introduces himself. "Hello everyone, I'm Autolycus. We seem to be down one man right now, does anyone mind if we give him a little bit more time to get here?"

"Nice to meet you Aurum, but it's not exactly a club meeting. I hoped that different perspectives would be a positive thing. There's only so many ways to talk about these kinds of meetings over a network without it being clunky." Aurum's appearance didn't bother him. He felt that anyone who identified with a subculture so much as to dress for it in their day to day life either felt it was absolutely crucial to their identity or wanted attention. In neither case was he likely to judge them for it.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

When faith arrived Aurum gave a nod to the fiery haired woman as she introduced herself.

"Hi Faith, I'm Aurum in case you missed that," she said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Autolycus. I'm all for getting somewhere comfortable where we can be ourselves. Gives us a chance to talk and get to know one another while we wait."

The goth took a long sip from her Big Gulp and then patiently waited for the man that had called them together to lead the way to the reserved room while they wait.
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

J
    Justin

A solidly-built middle aged man sat in the back of a cab, frowning in concentration as he attempted to open his mind to the world around him.

Mind's Eye Attempt #1
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-30 12:53:10 Morningstar rolls 4 to Mind's Eye (Gnosis 1 + Mind 3) (10 Again) 7, 5, 1, 4 failure

Morningstar grimaced as he felt the magic slip from his mental grasp. He screwed up his face as he tried again.

Mind's Eye Attempt #2
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-30 12:57:44 Morningstar rolls 3 to Retry Mind's Eye (Gnosis 1 + Mind 3 - 1) (10 Again) 1, 6, 7 failure

He tried to brush it off as being new to the magic business, but his failure irritated him. If I can't see what's coming, at the very least I can protect myself.

Untouchable Rote
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-30 13:01:40 Morningstar rolls 6 to Untouchable Rote (Wits 2 + Occult 2 + Space 2) (10 Again) 10, 4, 8, 8, 7, 4, 10, 9 5 successes

A grim smile set in his face as everything felt a little more distant from him, and less able to touch him. Ever since the incident behind his Awakening, he never quite felt comfortable with people being too near him. Magic provided an excellent buffer. The email he had received on his phone said that he should have his Sight open, but since he knew to look for Faith when he got there, the armor would have to suffice.

The cab rolled to a halt, and Morningstar gave him a few faded bills, of which he was running low. He strode into the lobby of the museum, intent on the person manning the front desk.

"Hello, I am here to meet someone named Faith." He left out the name Autolycus, deciding that Faith was a normal-enough name in the event that their Shadow Names were not thrown about casually.

Autolycus

Gina is quick to direct Morningstar to the group of magi waiting only a few yards away from the help desk.

Auto is just finishing another watch check when he looks up and sees Morningstar, more importantly he sees Morningstar's spellwork. He meets the man half way, leading him to the rest of the group. "You must be our fifth. I'm Autolycus, these two young ladies are Faith and Aurum ." He gestures to both woman as he introduces them. Then he nods to both Morningstar and Crowley "If both you gentlemen will introduce yourselves so I can make sure you're whom I'm expecting, I'll walk everyone to a meeting room where we can sit down and speak openly." He'd like to get this shindig rolling.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread