DISPLAYED
Ack: Ezra Childers

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

One of the more useful Elysian staff helps new arrivals and discreetly directs Kindred towards The Stairs.

The Stairs lead away from the mortal nightclub to a subterranean area set aside for Kindred use...

Once at the foot of The Stairs a new arrival can see the layout more properly.

http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Avalon_Underground

In the cellar vault beneath the nightclub the lights are low. The silence is almost tangible. A minty, alpine scent teases at the senses tonight.

A calm atmosphere prevails.

Recessed lamps cast a soft glow, only adding further to the mysterious gloom.

A Latin motto is inscribed over the doorway as one descends The Stairs. It reads in delicate silver lettering: "Per Ardua Ad Astra" ~ through struggle to the Stars.

The Court area is decorated with long black and purple silken drapes cascading from floor to ceiling. Draped in elegant bunches and gathered into valances across door frames and between supporting pillars.

A delicately painted pattern and illustrations of ancient and strange Zodiacs adorn the ceiling.

Adorning the walls and carefully lit are truly large digital prints of NASA's renderings of the largest galactic entities and the very farthest reaches of Deep Space.

@Jason Asa Clark

J
    Jason

As Ezra entered Avalon he took in the atmosphere of the nightclub as a staff member approached, as they moved about the place looking Ezra took in scene while the staff lead him to the stairs. With his sense of direction it was like instinct as he mentally made notes of where he was and was going, as Ezra descended them his mind drifted to the last horror movie he saw and it produced a small laugh. Once at the bottom he was quite amused with the decor, especially the stars and the minty scent. Reading the words softly to himself, Ezra figured it was just Greek too him as he wasn't familiar with the depicting such things as languages. Heck he barely could speak English, much less something else. At least he admired it from a far but given the chance he probably could even be seduced by such words, such things often would linger inside his heads for weeks or months, until one day it would just disappear. As he moved about Ezra admired the black and purple scheme, he looked at strange symbols or patterns hoping too remember them for later recollection if at all possible. He felt a hearty relief as his beast remained calm while he perused the room waiting, and hoping his trip here was worth his time as his Grand Sire had implied it would be.

Ezra, standing around calmly and looking about is roughly 5'11, weighing about 156 lbs. with a swimmer's physique and a medium tan. Ezra has Green eyes, medium length dark brown hair neatly combed back, he's cleanly shaven and smells of musk, a Wild Country aftershave. He's wearing a black leather jacket, a purple t-shirt under it tucked into a pair of black Levi 501 button up jeans and a black leather belt with black combat boots. Ezra has a watch on his left wrist, a silver bracelet on his right wrist and a silver ring with weird etchings on his left hand pinky finger.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa stepped out into the main area, entirely un-intent on something trivial.

Dressed in his usual dark suit, white shirt, and purple tie, he paused to consider the new arrival. If, by considering, one meant ripping them limb from bloody limb and covering his fangs in the resultant sodden mess*.

He tucked his predator away, and approached. With dress shoes, he was nearly half a foot taller than the other man, and his own eyes lingered for a moment on the purple t-shirt.

"Good evening."

Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

J
    Jason

Ezra was engrossed with the decor and atmosphere that it wasn't until the growling of his beast and the voice speaking that jarred him back into reality. Turning too meet the person eye to eye, Ezra sized up the man, taking his time to note certain things too his memory. He admired at least the man standing before him had taste and accessorized with good taste by wearing purple, and it didn't hurt the man looked good to eye. Stretching out his hand in a courteous gesture, Ezra spoke. "Ah! Good evening sir. The name's Mr. Childers but you may call me Ezra."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

These neonates, with the touching.

"Welcome to Sacramento, Mr. Childers,"
    Asa answered.

The hand, and offer to use the first name, were both ignored with the same pleasant disregard; casually dismissal, without calling attention to either.

"I take it you're a new arrival? I am Asa Clarke, and claim praxis over this Domain. You may call me Prince Clarke."

Normally he wouldn't make the distinction -- but the man had expressed a penchant for first names, and that wouldn't do. At all.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

J
    Jason

Replacing his emptied hand back into his pocket, he calmly listen as the man charismaticly with a dignified air introduced him self. After his royal highness finished speaking, Ezra withheld a slight sarcastic chuckle so stealthily as he spoke that it would appear as if he choked out his response but one thing he knew it was at least spoken in truth.

"Yes, sir. Your Highness Mr. Clarke. I just got too town and was checking in but i wasn't expecting to meet you so soon so do forgive my manners if they seem off putting."

Ezra stood calmly by starring at the man before him, sizing up his literal competition in the grand ball of his nightly courting his dansing requiem. Ezra made note of everything the Prince spoke from there on out and taking mental cues too. Ezra enjoyed studying anothers body language, and he mentally rated the Prince there on out wondering and intrigued; and curious.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa's body language is near non-existant -- as only the dead may be. If Michaelangelo had carved a large man in a suit with a pleasant smile, this is what would have resulted.

"We were all new arrivals at some point,"
    he answered congenially.

Like pulling fangs.

"Would you care to share your Clan or Covenant affiliation, if any?"

J
    Jason

Staring respectively at the astute man before him Ezra got formal, as his mind replayed his learning in meeting such esteemed individuals as the one before him was he adjust his posture and replied.

I'm a...Khaibitan Shadow Guard and Servant of the Crone but to others just a common Shadow for hire."

Looking away briefing as to think a moment and gather is thoughts. Ezra returned the eye contact and calmly spoke again.

"I came to town just to stretch my own legs at being independent and do what i love which is research, protection and investigation. I'm a licensed private investigator, my main type of investigation is the occult but i also take other specialty cases as well."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah. An interesting permutation of the Mekhet Blood," Asa nodded. There was something that tickled his memory about those peculiar Shadows, but he couldn't place his finger on it.

"I believe the Mekhet are in the process of acclaiming a Priscus. As far as the Crone go, only Edwin Bridges is a regular at Court."

First the touching. Now the eye contact. In fairness, the man probably had no idea.

"Are you in town long? Are you here to petition for for permission to Hunt?"

Fail
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-28 12:29:54 Asa Clarke rolls 3 to INT + Occult -5 Difficulty (Clan>Bloodline>Hidden>Discipline>Esoterica) (10 Again) 5, 2, 5 failure

J
    Jason

Ezra watched the man before him speak and nod his head, especially how he spoke of only one other Crone in town. That was simply just going have to change he thought, as he listened.

"That is both interesting and sad."

He hoped at least there would have been more of a Crone presence but also knew it was more pleasant to recruit and build a strong foundation with a strong few than with the meekness of many.

"I would hope i could petition for residence here, and all that goes along with such. In accordance with your laws and permission of course, i do respect those in charge. And as i said before Your Highness, i am just looking for a place too set up roots so-to-speak and too show you i am a valuable asset to have in town."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread