Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well. If he agreed to the Laws, it saved him quite a bit of trouble explaining them.

"Very well. Consider yourself Acknowledged. Elysium is fairly quiet tonight, but it can become quite... spirited on other nights. Good evening Mr. Childers."

Asa gave him a polite nod, dismissing him.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

J
    Jason

Ezra listened, and when he was acknowledged he felt a bit of relief flutter through his bones. Hoping that he wouldn't fuck the moment up, Ezra pushed back his anxious spirit and responded on the fly. Something he was known for, and scolded for as well.
    Before he left, and started his danse with Sacramento Ezra spoke.

"Oh thank you Prince Clarke, and might i add before i leave to get acquainted with the rest of the city this eve...If you so ever need that body of yours protected, you just hit me up at this number."

Ezra sat his business card on the table closet to the Prince, he nodded and spoke again before finally turning away too leave.

"Even if you need me to do something else, i do have some good skills that might surprise, and delight such a subject of one of your stature. So before i bore you with ass kissing, i am going to say good eve sir, and may the night be kind. I do hope we have a more enjoyable conversation in the upcoming nights"

Ezra bowed in respect before turning, and heading for the stairs. If nothing else is said or needed, once Ezra reaches the stairs and heads up into the club, he leaves for the evening.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa gave the Shadow a bemused look as he departed and glanced at the card on the table. He learned fast.

Was he hitting on me?
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread