Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Ack: Hans Osterman

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Katsuro Tomori

August Galloway had recently met a cousin at the most recent court, shortly thereafter they went down into a private room to discuss Hans' return to the Domain at length, as was his right as Priscus.

Jokor

The room has bluebells in it, and looks much like a boardroom might, as August takes a seat at the head of the table, he straightens his purple and gold bow tie.

"So, Mr. Hans, I trust your transition back to Sacramento is going well enough? he says in a genteel fashion, the Southerner seemed quite relaxed over all and in a jovial sort of mood.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

"Indeed." The german said in his heavily accented english. "It feels rather good to be back in sacramento after being gone. I hope I can be at the domain's service again soon." He answered honestly. Idle hands made him go nuts with boredom. He walked over to a chair. "Do you mind if I took a seat?"
    [vtr]
    Hans
    BP:1 vitae: 3/10
    Presence:2 (stern)
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

Katsuro Tomori

August gave an approving smile at his cousins polite question. With a wave of his hand he said "By all means. Get comfortable." he said taping the table with his ring in a generally good natured sort of way.

Once Hans is seated...

"So, tell me a bit about yourself. I like to get to know my family well in these meetings, busy as I am one must always carve out a bit of time for their blood."
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

"Thank you." He took a seat. "About myself. I'm from germany originally , though I think most can hear that from the way I speak. I was embraced somewhere in the 1920's right after the first great war. I fought in the trenches at Verdun. After the war my sire found the skills I learned from living and fighting for four years in the trenches useful to his cause and embraced me. Probably served me right. Normal society didn't really have a place for people with my issues." The issues he had at that time didn't really need to be pointed out. 4 years of hell could easily break a man temporarly. Him looking rather disgusting from the scar on his face wouldn't have helped matters either.

"I lived in germany for nearly a century before circumstances forced me to relocate to the united states. After which I ended up in sacramento." He ended the abbreviated account of his tale. Waiting for any more questions or requests to elaborate on parts.
    [vtr]
    Hans
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Katsuro Tomori

"Another Soldier hmm? I may have a job opportunity for you...if you're looking for work in the Domain of course. Another of the clan is looking to start a security firm, your skills may be suitable." August offered offhandedly, before continuing on.

"You are familiar with the laws and customs of the Domain? Keep to the Traditions, Reeve Connery holds the authority of the Domain at the wishes of His Excellency Prince Asa Clarke and I would never want to be on the bad side of the Reeve." August said warningly.

"Work would be nice offer indeed. It can never hurt to keep ones skills sharp, or to pick up new ones. I would very much appreciate it if you could put us into contact." Hans said with a respectful nod.

At the question wither he was familiar with the laws and customs of the domain. He nodded. "I still remember the presentation The grand wyrm gave to me the first time I arrived in the domain. So I am aware of the rules and customs of the domain and will uphold them." No comment about he would try to uphold him. He would rather stick his own arm in flames rather then break them unless ordered otherwise. Sticking ones arm in fire was safer then going up against the reeve in his opinion.
    [vtr]
    Hans

[?

Katsuro Tomori

August's eyebrow shot up momentarily Grany Wyrm... sounds important. The Icarian made a mental note of it, and continued on.

"Excellent, excellent. If you would be so kind... he produced a pen and paper on which Hans could write. "I'll pass on your contact information to a Mr. Pearson who will contact you shortly I imagine.

"Grand Wyrm, you said? Are you affiliated with any covenants?" August said subtly steering the conversation toward covenant politics.

"No problem." Hans said as he took the offered pen and paper and noted down his contact information. Then handed it over to August. The idea of getting a job was promising. "Would you mind giving me your contact information as well?"

"No I'm not. I'm unaligned. Never belonged to a covenant in my old domain either."
    [vtr]
    Hans

[?

Katsuro Tomori

"Certainly, certainly." he said with a nod, writing his cell phone number down on another piece of paper as they exchanged info.

"Well, the Domain remains firmly Invictus, and I believe if you haven't been here in a time you'll find it's numbers have become bountiful. If you ever give thought to it, please swing by and have a chat with me. Allies are abundant and with our Knights moving into the city as well you can imagine what shape the Domain at large will be holding very shortly." It was forward...at first. The ending was left up to Hans' imagination. If the Invictus were ramping up properly, it could only be good to get in as soon as possible to reap the best rewards. After a pause to let Hans percolate on that, August spoke again.

"Not asking for specifics either, but I want to make sure my Family has lodgings as well...you have found a suitable haven in the Communal Area?"

strenght in numbers. Since they were invictus they probably were either powerfull kindred or at least resourcefull ones. They would use him no doubt. But the big question was if he would get something in return for his hard work. The invictus, as far as he knew, was a pyramid scheme. With only the ones on top benefiting fully. Still, the idea of having allies at ones back was an enticing one. Also, if the domain soon would be overrun with invictus. being an unaligned might not work out very well for him in the long run. In the end, what did he have to lose? If it didn't work out he could break ties. Most of them would be to busy scheming against each other to take serious action against somebody who left the invictus. Unless he did something heinous.

"I would be interested in having that chat." Then his priscus asked about his lodgings. "Nothing permanent at the moment. Having just returned. But I have enough resources to get myself a reasonably secure temporary haven. that will have to do till I manage to get something more permanent."
    [vtr]
    Hans

[?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread