Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

An Offer he couldn't refuse.

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    M

When August explained the situation, Roderick could only smile in return as he softly chuckled. "Well, now..." He started, an almost predatory edge in his voice as his Beast started to get riled up. "I'll have to meet him for myself to get a real answer to that." He had intended to just leave it at that, but it didn't. Out of his control, his smile grew wider as his fingers flexed between a clinched fist and crooked like claws. When he spoke now, his voice sounded closer to the Beast within, "I'll put him to the test. Ask him the same question. Serve under me.. Attempt to rule me.. Or savor a very short competition."

He was almost growling when he caught himself, quickly attempting to cover it with a cough as he restrained his Beast and regained control. He straightened up and relaxed, "Excuse me. Just very... eager."

Katsuro Tomori

"Very good Master Pearson. Very good. August said clasping his hands together in a pleased manner and resting them on top of his brief case. "One thing of note, do not introduce yourself as Master. Strictly speaking until your intentions are announced formally at the next Invictus meeting you're not titled. However, I think you're deserving of it, so I will use it in private for now, if you're okay with that of course?" The Icarian was making a few notes on papers, then putting them in his briefcase. It seemed the meeting was wrapping up nicely.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

M

Roderick sharply nodded his head, "Of course! Top Secret, Highest Clearance Only." Roderick gave a half smile at the remark pointing back to his roots. Anything that could keep the Priscus' mind away from a moment ago, the better. Though it troubled him to see how casual the other man was about it. Was it normal for a Kindred to have a Beast just wrench control away like that? Maybe not for a Sotoha, but for any others? It would be a matter for another time, he surmised.

Katsuro Tomori

August chuckled a little at the Soldiers reply, clearly in good spirits. He had learned a lot about Master Pearson this evening and this meeting had gone splendidly.

"Hmm...anything else before we adjourn?...Ah, handshaking. It dates you. Older Kindred know that there are powers of the blood that can only take hold by touch. So if anyones given you the cold shoulder when you've offered a handshake, that would be why. Don't take it personally, but in the future feel free to avoid offering one. Nod of the head, or a bow when appropriate. More dignified that way." he made a few last notes on his papers and put them in his briefcase.

"Unless you've got anymore matters of business to attend, I think we've covered enough for this evening?
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

M

Ajorning now was starting to sound good for Roderick. He could feel his Beast starting to pull as his control. These instructions, the acts of submission required on him. It was agitating the self-centered force of Ego within him. And he couldn't keep it restrained all night. He nodded and spoke with hopefully just a slight tone of strain in his voice, "Yes, I agree. I believe you have done more than enough for me tonight." Shit.. that didn't sound as respectful as I thought. He cleared his throat and quickly added to hopefully cover it up, "With your permission, I will depart. Thank you very much, Priscus." He gave a deep bow rose, waiting until permission was granted before turning for the door."

Katsuro Tomori

"Yes, well. We'll see if I have..." he said in reply to the neonates first remark. It was courteous and polite, but was there a look in his eyes? Or was that just Rod's beast playing games?

"Enjoy your night Master Pearson. And remember, Courtesy first!" he said with a pleasant laugh as he finished putting away his papers and locked his briefcase to stand. With a wave of his hand he made an after you gesture for Mr. Pearson.

Aaaand if you're good with that ending Moonfang we'll call this scene closed.

M

"Yes, thank you again." He gave a final bow before moving to the door. His exit was steady and calm but once he was past the door frame and it closed behind him, he increased his pace significantly.

Spending time around other Kindred was starting to become a trial for him, his Beast working at his control as it hunted for weaknesses. I need to get this under control before I lose all control. So he set off to return to doing the only thing he knew. Train.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread