Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Tactics) Ariadne vs Mandy

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Finding an open chess board Ariadne sits down on one side.

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

Brushing her hair back a little, Mandy sits herself opposite the Epopt, settling her book in her lap with a smile. "Please, after you," she offered as she watched the woman, her masque still firmly in place as she watched the other with a pleasant enough expression.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne nods and takes a moment to look at the board. Moving her first piece she leans forward in her chair.

"Enjoying Sacramento so far?"
    #2E8B57

2 suxx, 2 suxx total
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-19 22:11:50 Jodie Hollins rolls 10 to Testing the H&K (Dex+Firearms+Spec+Weapon) (10 Again) 3, 6, 8, 10, 10, 7, 9, 7, 9, 1, 5, 9 6 successes

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

"Settling in well enough," she nodded with a smile as she looked thoughtfully at the board, moving a piece with a light click, before glancing to the other woman. "I haven't exactly been the socialite, but I'm looking into openings at the SMCC."

1 sux - total 1
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-19 22:21:34 Ozymandias rolls 7 to Chess vs Ariadne 1 (10 Again) 3, 5, 8, 2, 4, 5, 5 1 success

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"Ah, personal or business?" Ariadne asks as she mulls over her next move. "I feel like we have problems keeping the two separate but that is the cost I suppose."

3 suxx, 5 total
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-20 20:41:59 Ariadne rolls 6 to Chess vs Mandy 2 (6) (10 Again) 10, 5, 3, 10, 3, 6, 2, 9 3 successes
    2014-06-19 22:18:47 Ariadne rolls 6 to Chess vs Mandy 1 (10 Again) 2, 9, 7, 8, 4, 4 2 successes

"Zoey"
    Sheet

PRE

"Precisely as you say, Madam Epopt," she smiled a little bit as she made another move, feeling as though she was always one step behind Ariadne, somehow. The woman was good, as anticipated. "Both personal and business. I have an interest in artifacts and such, it's what brought me to begin with."

2sux - Total 3
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-20 22:45:33 Ozymandias rolls 7 to Chess vs Ariadne 2 (10 Again) 3, 3, 9, 10, 7, 2, 6, 1 2 successes

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"Hmm just Ariadne. I don't lord over anyone else. I just make sure that we function as a group." Ariadne says with a smile as she looks over the board.
    "I floated around the city for a while when I first got here. Eventually I found a place knowing people."
      1 suxx, 6 total
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-22 11:33:51 Ariadne rolls 6 to Chess vs Mandy 3 (10 Again) 7, 6, 4, 10, 2, 2, 1 1 success

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

He wandered over. Kept his distance.

Handy Mandy versus Principal Ari? Damn straight he wanted to watch.

Seeing the principal dressed suuuuuper cas? Wow. Didn't see that coming. Like she'd taken wardrobe pointers from Avis.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

9. Likes Kelreth liked this post

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

Having concluded his bout with Reverb, Bishop made his way over to the table with Ariadne and the girl he did not know (yet). He gave a nod, but did not say anything, not wanting to disturb anyone.

But he was very curious on the matchup and hoped to get some insights, maybe learn a new trick.
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

"Zoey"
    Sheet

PRE

She'd been behind - pretty far behind as well as she'd been concerned - but when she was no longer thinking about how to answer Ariadne's questions, it was a moment of beautiful serenity. Clarity. The Epopt made a move, and things became in some way obvious - she knew what was going on now, she knew how the other played.

From there Mandy had no problems picking the game apart, watching the pieces like they were a predictable puzzle she'd been enjoying. This puzzle, though? Had been solved.

"Checkmate, Ariadne," as the woman had asked her to address her. Her hands folded in her lap as she looked up to the other woman with a small smile.

9sux - Total 12sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-22 14:18:38 Ozymandias rolls 7 to Chess vs Ariadne 3 (10 Again) 6, 5, 8, 10, 10, 9, 10, 10, 3, 10, 8, 10, 3 9 successes

12. Likes Jaqen, Benji, Kelreth liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread