Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 25
DISPLAYED
(Boxing) Asp v. Striker

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    T

Keeping more in control now. Striker waits for an opening, but it's obvious Asp is doing the same. He tries to make the most of the opportunities he's given.
      0 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-20 18:12:00 Striker rolls 7 to [Boxing] Asp v. Striker (Str+Bra) (10 Again) 4, 1, 4, 4, 5, 6, 7 failure

A
    Asp

Patience always paid off. As the big man's fist went wide, Asp sprung off her back foot and threw herself into the punch, her fist impacting him solidly before she resumed her defensive posture.

All Out Attack used in Round 2. Defence resumes in Round 3. Asp delays.

3 sux before Defence. Armor is deducted already. :)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-20 18:13:54 Asp rolls 5 to Boxing vs. Striker (Str+Brawl+AllOut-4armor) (10 Again) 9, 10, 2, 5, 3, 9 3 successes

T

Striker takes two bashing

He winces as she makes contact again.
    She's not gonna try to hit you until you give her an opening. Striker realises, forcing himself to control his movements and remember the hours of practice he's done in the gym.
    Striker uses Kung Fu to hit defensively. Defence + Armour for this round is 8. Attack is at -2.

Striker makes a few controlled strikes he knows wont leave him open, knowing that the won't be very effective.
      1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-20 18:26:07 Striker rolls 5 to [Boxing] Asp v. Striker (Str+Bra-2) (10 Again) 5, 7, 1, 8, 5 1 success

A
    Asp

Asp smiles broadly, her armor absorbing the hit without difficulty - but he was showing versatility. That was good. She sprung into the attack again and landed a little, last hit before the bell.

She offered him a friendly fistbump. "That's some nice moves there, that defence."

Asp's armor takes care of the sux. AoA. Good match!

1 sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-20 18:28:26 Asp rolls 1 to Str+Brawl+AA-8 (10 Again) 8 1 success

T

Well she'd proved herself in an unfair fight as well as a fair one. And she was damn cool about it. The admiration on his face was back, his anger worked off in the ring. Fistpumps aren't his thing, but he returns it none the less.

"Thanks. You're bloody defensive too. Can't believe I didn't even get a strike on ya that time. Don't know how ya do it while still findin' openin's. Sorry about being an arsehole before, I just... I's just surprised. You're a damn fine fighter and I'm lookin' forward to workin' with you in the Arrow."

Good matches! Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.