Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Tactics) Seren Vs. Ermon

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    R
    Rhapsody032590

Seren nodded to the nearest unoccupied board. "Do you want White or Black? Your choice."

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (cheerful), Sl 2 (honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon doesn't even think about it. He's here to see what she plays like more than playing himself:

"I'll take black, go ahead".
    Alfred 'Ermon' Coldwell, Pre 2 (Cheerful), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mana: 8 WP: -2
    Oblations: 1, 2

R
    Rhapsody032590

Here it goes, time to prove I’m not to be ignored. Seren smiled up at Ermon as she made her opening move. She regretted it almost immediately; even she could see it was a bad call. Still they were playing touch move and she was to prideful to admit the mistake anyway.

She decided to try and hide her anger with banter.

"So I hear you’re the man to talk to if I’m looking for artisanal sausage." she flavored the comment with a wicked grin and a slight wink.

Start to play some chess: Failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-18 20:01:17 Seren rolls 5 to Opening moves (Intell: 2 + res: 2 + 1 Investigation) (10 Again) 2, 7, 6, 2, 1 failure

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

As the debut begins, Ermon watches the board contemplatively, trying to remember where all the pieces go. He should probably play more often.

"That I am", - there is a twinkle in his eyes at her exact phrasing.

The opening is a mess as their lack of skill is pitted against each other.

Fail
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-19 22:55:41 Ermon rolls 5 to play some chess (Int + Res) (10 Again) 1, 4, 2, 5, 7 failure

R
    Rhapsody032590

Seren smiles at Ermon, a wicked smile and gives him a look that says his Cooking is the only thing on her mind as she contemplates her next move. It’s always nice to get a good flirt on.

She noticed Ermon’s own less than stellar move and found an opening claiming her first piece.

"Do you only deal in cured meats or are there other unique services you can provide me with?"

less Flailing, 1 Suxx.
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-19 23:04:04 Seren rolls 5 to Lets not fuck it up. (Intell: 2 + res: 2 + 1 Investigation) (10 Again) 8, 6, 2, 4, 3 1 success

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

The game develops even as their conversation goes on too. He cocks his head with an amused smile:

"Well, aside from being an awesome cook and having many useful skills to accompany a conversation... and humility, yes, a lot of humility. All that stuff aside, I'm a member of Unbound Smoke. We trade in information".

Ermon's style of play is chaotic, tricky. By sacrificing a piece he's able to get a positional advantage.

Suxx 2/10
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-20 13:23:55 Ermon rolls 5 to keep playing (Res + Int) (10 Again) 10, 2, 4, 2, 9, 2 2 successes

R
    Rhapsody032590

Despite his opening fumble Seren was finding Ermon to a competent player as well as a good conversationalist.

Seren smiled over the board resting her chin on her hands for a moment while contemplating her next move.

"I will have to try your cooking sometime, you make dinner and I’ll bring desert. I can get my hands on some truly extraordinary chocolate. I’ve heard of Unbound Smoke, I was actually meaning to ask Reverb about it. I was wondering if you were looking for a tall, skilled Acanthus who has ties to both Vegas entertainers and the local theater scene. If I’m frank I’m looking for a cabal and your information trade if very appealing to me. " The tone was both flirty and serious when appropriate.

She noticed Ermon’s advantage wasn’t as strong as he’d liked and moved to take his rook.

Suxx now 3/10
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-20 13:28:27 Seren rolls 5 to MoarChess (Intell: 2 + res: 2 + 1 Investigation) (10 Again) 4, 8, 6, 9, 4 2 successes

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon smiles as she makes her move. Of course, it's a trap.

"You bring a good game to the table", - he looks at her somewhat quizzically as she makes her intentions known, - "Hm. Have you tried someone else? I mean, we are like the largest Cabal in Sacrament. Coolest, yeah, but there's a lot of us. Still, if you are up for it...", - another appraising look, - "In the past it was a pretty easy process to come and joing us but now that we have pretty much a freaking castle to ourselves and resources to protect... Say what, I'll leave you my number. If you are serious, call me and pass a CV in a week. What you can add to our Cabal's capabilities, why you want to join - that stuff. We'll discuss it and have a meeting if everything's fine".

They have a pretty sweet crew already. Unbound Smoke can handle one more, yes, but keeping one's options open is important too. Still, an Acanthus...

Suxx now 5/10
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-21 15:15:06 Ermon rolls 5 to keep playing (Res + Int) (10 Again) 8, 9, 9, 4, 4 3 successes

R
    Rhapsody032590

Smiling back at him and making her move at the same time

"Well they have you, of course you’re the coolest game in town, I’ll defiantly give you a call and send you over a cv. I’m good with castles, and dragons, I’m not so great with fair maids and virgins. " She gave Ermon another wink and chuckled to herself, before saying "I am still interested in that sausage though, aside from everything else."

R
    Rhapsody032590

7/10 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-21 16:57:09 Seren rolls 5 to just keep playing (Intell: 2 + res: 2 + 1 Investigation) (10 Again) 4, 9, 8, 10, 9, 7 4 successes

OOC

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.