Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(AFD Tactics) Geist vs Idun

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Idun

PRE

"How many matches have you had today? This will be my third." She tells him as they sit down.

The Sewnskin Doctor

"Second over here." The Moros takes a seat opposite Miss Tye Dye at the White Side of the chessboard. "How you think the party's coming along? Can't wait to get a Selfie with the Hierarch. She's a Guardian right? I bet she'd LOVE that. I don't think I caught what Order your from. Or your name."

2 Sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-27 00:45:01 Geist rolls 7 to Chessing (Int+Res+EM) (10 Again) 8, 7, 7, 6, 2, 6, 8 2 successes

"If you're ready then..." Geist begins with the usual opening providing a strong center. He's hoping for a quicker win than last time.

Idun

PRE

"To my knowledge, Avalon is an Apostate like myself. I won't deny that I've heard some of those rumors about her not being so." Idun tells Geist as she takes a look at the board and moves a piece without much of a strategy at the moment. "I'm Idun and a Thyrsus or Shaman. I also run a clinic here in the city, if you are in need of medical attention, you can drop by."

Failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-27 01:11:19 Idun rolls 6 to Int + Res (10 Again) 1, 6, 2, 3, 2, 6 failure

Geist 2 | Idun 0

The Sewnskin Doctor

"Pretty sure that Silver Ladder dude who challenged Hierarch Avalon to the Duel Arcane called her out by her Real Name (something Gaelicky like Del Riatta) and her Order. But yeah it could have just been head games."

An Apostate, huh? Idun slowly begins to catch Geist's full attention. After all, the first Free Councilors were bands of Apostates from the Diamond orders.

1 Sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-27 01:47:04 Geist rolls 7 to Chessing (Int+Res+EM) (10 Again) 6, 6, 6, 6, 5, 9, 3 1 success

His Chessing is somewhat weak as he continues on. Upon hearing that Idun offers medical services, Geist reaches into his pocket for his smartphone. "You're a doctor? This is gonna sound really assholeish but you don't look the type. Thanks for the heads up. Can I get your number?"

Geist 3 | Idun 0

Idun

PRE

"Really? Huh..." Idun muses as she considers what Geist has said about Avalon.

Idun chuckles at Geist's not seeing it given her current attire. "I dress more professionally at work. Although I do enjoy having different styles and colors for my hair." She tells Geist before telling him her cell number.

With that, she takes a few to study the board. Her eyes light up and she moves a chess piece on the board.

3 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-27 16:18:12 Idun rolls 6 to Int + Res (10 Again) 9, 9, 6, 2, 8, 7 3 successes

Geist 3 | Idun 3

The Sewnskin Doctor

Geist takes a piece while setting up another for sacrifice. He's not really looking into the long-term right now, just trying to get bits off the board.

1 Sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-27 17:46:10 Geist rolls 7 to Int+Res+ED (10 Again) 5, 3, 8, 4, 4, 1, 5 1 success

"I can get that. I throw on a blue jumpsuit so I don't get my leather smeared in transmission fluid when I'm working at the auto-shop by Old City Cemetery. Drop by if you need something with a motor and wheels fixed."

Idun

PRE

Idun says, "I do believe I will." Then she takes a few seconds and reacts to the move Geist did.

"Are you working on anything particular in the shop?" She asks him. "Do you have a hobby car you're always working on?"

Failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-29 00:18:38 Idun rolls 6 to Int + Res (10 Again) 7, 6, 3, 1, 5, 1 failure

Geist 4 | Idun 3

The Sewnskin Doctor

Hmm... (0 sux)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-29 23:40:43 Geist rolls 7 to Chessing (Int+Res+EM) (10 Again) 1, 6, 7, 2, 2, 2, 1 failure

Geist lights up at the question. "Its not a car, but I've got a Yamaha V-Max motorcycle that I've been tweaking for that extra vruum." He pantomimes grabbing the handles of a motorbike cruising along. It keeps his mind off the fact that he has NO IDEA what he could possibly do tactics-wise. He's stalled out.

Idun

PRE

"Motorcycles, I thought about owning one when I was younger. That is until I learnt just how lacking in trunk space they are." Idun tells Geist with amusement echoing in her tone. "Shopping, the passion of teenage girls."

She looks down at the board and within seconds, saw which piece to move to aid her in winning.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-30 00:18:19 Idun rolls 6 to Int + Res (10 Again) 8, 9, 6, 8, 2, 6 3 successes

Geist 4 | Idun 6

The Sewnskin Doctor

"You could try a moped if you want something motorcycle-y with trunk space. They got those little thingies at the back for groceries and stuff."

3 Sux!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-30 13:57:49 Geist rolls 7 to Chessing (Int+Res+EM) (10 Again) 2, 3, 10, 5, 8, 10, 2, 5, 2 3 successes

Geist quickly counters Idun's move by sheer luck. "'Sides, the things are cute! Wouldn't get caught dead riding one, but hey."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread