Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 38
DISPLAYED
(1406)(AFD) Boxing Ring

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    A
    Asp

Asp popped out of the ring, looking to Bishop for a moment with a little shrug. She hadn't fired off a thing. She made her way over to Cut. "Good show?"
    West

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Dang, Gramps. Someone give this guy a cane to wave.

Seriously, if it bothered him that much? Shred the weave, yo. Light a single candle instead of cursing the what-what.

wow.

Arrow Training? Someone? Anyone? Pretty sure this was a public games. Arrowlympics, yo. Not Arrow Training. Was Honey Badger mad crackers and actually forgot? Need a SAN check on Aisle Leo. Blue light special on cray cray.

"Uh. Yeah."

Plastic smile and stilted fist bump. Totes glad he hadn't signed up for that, right? Note to self: If he ever got in it Honey Badger, no rules.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Jonokuchi

PRE

Jonokuchi was watching the match between Asp and Leo with interest but even he was surprised not only at the unleashing of vulgar magic but the reaction of Bishop. It caused him to frown. Were they not Awakened? Was it not their right to practice in such Arts?

Certainly, Leo had forfeited the bout by breaking the rules but it should be for that reason why others should be getting upset.

Not for utilising the Supernal.

As Leo ( Xander ) exited the ring, the Warlock headed over to join him but gave him a respectful distance. If he didn't wish to talk right now, Jonokuchi could respect that.

A
    Asp

As Reverb emerged victorious, Asp bumped the stilted fist. "It's all good, man. Wanna watch? Goin' for three." She grinned girlishly at Cut, then headed off to jump into the ring.

It was time for the final.

Asp heads into the ring.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Cut shrugged, nodded, grinned, released his spell, and followed.

And why not? It'd be kind of badass if she won it all.

"Just Do It!"
    he yelled after her.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

<I'll be damned, they listened. Screw Aquinas, I can do this Hierarch job too.> Bishop thought, a little dumb-founded, that he was able to stop two arrows from having a go at one another and going loud at it. Satisfied, he took his place again, content on watching and regaining some of his fitness.
    He did not care for the looks he got.
    <I am not on this planet to be liked anyways. And I am a Guardian, so hate me all you want as long as reality survives.>
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

T

The one arm mage frowned at Bishop and reconsider his position on the old man as he yelled at Leo for unleashing supernal fire. Maybe he is just tryin' to stop us fit capable mages from seeing how far we can push ourselves. Just like back home. Least there any too many old folk here.

Striker watched as Asp and Reverb pull off their gloves and went at it almost barehanded. Now that's more like it. Jeez they don't really stick to any rules here though do they?

"Jeez she's fast." Striker commented loudly as Reverb conceded the match. Striker looked around hoping to see another bout, but it seemed that everyone who was going to fight had fought all ready. Ahh well. I got beat by the winner, so that's not too bad. I wonder if she can show me some o' those dodging an' weaving moves, cause damn, she barely got touched.

Orpheus idly watched the match between the two arrows go down, and only marginally raised an eyebrow at the lightshow that had been shot out of the blue.

Perhaps it'd be better if he'd come to these things shielded and sighted more often. If the guy who'd made the rule was breaking them... Well, that had to make the rules null and void.

As for Asp and Reverb, Orpheus clapped. That was an awesome match.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread