Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1406)(AFD) Boxing Ring

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Leo Lockheart

PRE

The Boxing ring was clearly marked on a slightly raised platform.

Leo was standing by the rack of boxing gloves and hand wraps for the fancy martial arts types. This would be fun, Arrow style.

Rules for this event can be found here. Please remember to split into side threads as instructed here.

A
    Asp

Asp was prompt, as always, the little Arrow making her way over to the boxing deck to wrap up and glove up. She wasn't a boxer, but... meh!

B
    Beej

Walking up to the boxing area Vincent wraps up and gloves up like he's done it quite a few times. Is it possible the pirate knows a bit about fisticuffs?

Orpheus had to stifle a shudder as he walked up to the boxing ring, he felt less confident about this than he had the blade tourney.

The fact that his ass had been handed to him chopped, spiced, and on a silver platter didn't help much either. Then again, that was Vae, and she was nothing if not ass-kicking incarnate.
    With a small sigh of 'what have I gotten myself into, again.' Orpheus heads over to wrap up and stuff.

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

Bishop made his way over to the boxing ring. He wore a loose, white pants from his Dobok and a white sweat-shirt. He gave a nod to the people present at the ring and then started to warm himself up.
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

T

Striker had a massive grin as he approached the boxing ring, which quickly died and turned into a scowl when he saw everyone wrapping their hands. He stalked over and grabbed a hand wrap and stuck his thumb through the loop before slipping and dropping the rest to the floor where it unravelled and rolled a short distance away. A grimace plastered his face for a few seconds while he just stood there staring at his hand. Finally he put one foot down on the wrap on the floor to give himself tension, then began twisting his hand around the cloth to wrap it up tight. When he got half way, the rest of the wrap was so twisted that he couldn't keep going without making the wrap ineffective. He stood awkwardly for another few seconds before looking around him and quietly asking, "Can anyone help me finish up?"

Always there to lend a helping hand Orpheus nodded "Yeah, no problem." Stepping over to the one-armed Aussie, the Mystagogue held the fabric closest to the man's one arm still as the other unwound the twisted fabric. "There, that should do it." he said, finished with the handwrap.

With that out of the way, introductions were in order.

Damn there were so many new faces "Name's Orpheus, nice to meet you." he introduced himself, offering a handshake.

A
    Asp

Please ignore the above post - Cryotic beat me to it. I've submitted a request for a deletion on it. Here is the text that should appear.

Asp moved over to join Striker obligingly. Orpheus beat her to it, though, and she smiled at the Mystagogue. "Hi, Orpheus," she greeted him brightly.

Was it hard to block with only one arm?

She suspected it might be.

"I'm Asp, with the Arrow. What's your name, man?"

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

Faith isn't radiating her usual self-assurance when approaching the ring, though she tries to hold her head high. Still, nervousness leaks out.

I just have to not embarrass myself to the end of days, right? And one girl is here, too... O crap, I forgot she's an Arrow. Let's just hope the person I'm gonna fight with will be too distracted.

Observing others to learn how they do this, she starts with the handwrap.

T

Just one more damn thing I can't do damn well do for myself. Striker thought as Orpheus finished the last half of the wrap. Bloody hell, the man's helping you out and you're glaring at him. Stop being such an arsehole.
    "Thanks mate." Striker said after a few seconds, his expression returning to normal. He looked at the young lady who also came over with a concerned looked. So what are you doin'? Come to see the freak who can't do his own wrap? But he raised his eyebrows with interest when she introduced herself. Asp, nice. Arrow named after a snake. I wonder if she's quick as a snake too.

The wrap finished he clenched his fist a few times to test it. The grin returned. He was ready.

"Orpheus, Asp," He nodded to each of them "I'm Striker. With the Arrow as well."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread