DISPLAYED
THREADID

The Trail from Tur

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tony stood in the Hisil at Tur. He wasn't watching the Locus as closely as he was the surroundings on his side. The Owl was back and talking to Kevin and new girl while Steel was taking forever to get the coward. Tony knew he should have gone with Steel. That was way too small to be an Anshega pack, it was just a Chorus and what was likely the Beta, if not Alpha. Still, he had faith in Steel Gaze as an Alpha, so he waited in place.

And waited....and waited....
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Steel grunts as he finally finishes dragging Jessie to the Tur.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," he says, planting Jessie on the ground. "Jess and I had needed to have a little 'chat.'"

The alpha is clearly aggravated with the whole matter. Still, at least they're back in a spot of relative safety. He smiles as he spots Kevin, still alive, but the smile collapses at the sight of the Owl. What is he doing here?

Anubite25

Sorry for the confusion, Tony was peaking across the gauntlet when the Owl showed up and he chose to ignore it. Tony is waiting in the Hisil at Tur alone at the moment. Steel Gaze, and Jessie are currently in the Hisil as well, while the Owl, Kevin, and Alicia are on the Skin-side for now.

That was my bad for iffy narration.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin is sure to grab his duffel bag from the spot he stashed it and then attempts to cross over. His attempt just got stone walled. He growls in annoyance at his failure.

After a few minutes, he decides to draw in some Essence and spend it to cross over. He feels a bit more power flowing through him and he spends some to cross over.

Failure|Harmony Roll brings in 2 Essence
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-15 21:34:08 Kevin Swift rolls 7 to Harmony (10 Again) 1, 10, 4, 5, 8, 5, 5, 5 2 successes
    2014-06-15 21:27:24 Kevin Swift rolls 7 to Int + Pre + PU (10 Again) 3, 2, 3, 5, 3, 7, 7 failure

Not sure how long Kevin does this but... Essence increased by 2 and - 1 essence to cross

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Failed crossing, Essence draw, and successful crossing is roughly 10-20 seconds depending on how rushed Kevin wants it to be.

+1
    SL
    PRE

About half a minute later, Alicia Serrano, Storm Lord, stepped through the gauntlet. She tensed for a moment, seeing the other wolves there, but no one was fighting and recognition popped into her head a moment later. She relaxed, spit off to the side, and strolled over to the other wolves. One of them looked like he'd been waiting there for a while.

"Guess it wouldn't have hurt to step over sooner," she admitted, nodding to Kevin and Tony. "It's good to see more of the People here. Also, hey, look at that! Someone caught Sniveling Fox!" she taunted, cracking a bloody smile at the aforementioned Jessie. It looked like the fucker had put up quite the fight, though. His Alpha was torn up just as badly as she was.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-16 05:28:18 Alicia rolls 7 to step sideways (intel+pres+pu) (10 Again) 4, 6, 4, 5, 9, 4, 6 1 success

M

Jessie only grunted when he was planted down. He kept his head lowered and put his hand against it, shaking his head softly. He seemed oblivious to everything, even Alicia's namecalling.

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Shit dude." Tony said watching Steel Gaze approach. Dragging a useless Chorus in that shape was pretty impressive.

With a shake of his head he turns to Kevin and new girl. "I'm Tony Ward, Ithauer of the Farsil Luhal. So what's up with Tur? Did the Owl need something?" He really didn't care. He had his own shitstorm brewing.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin lowers his head and lets go of the duffel bag, placing a paw on it as he moves his jaw before licking his chops. He couldn't really look at the others, not even Sniveling Fox. With a snarl, he answers Tony, <<Eviction.>>

<<We make move on Pure. Owl thinks it time for us to reclaim our city, not borrow his loci as Tur.>> Kevin growls and ends with a snarl begins at word loci.

<<Pick end of fight to show up. We injured. Retreated.>> He states with a sweep of his tail.

<<What do now?>> He does his best to shrug his shoulders. <<Question needs answer.>>

<<What?!>> Steel barks out.

He pauses, taking in a deep breath. Alright, this wasn't entirely unexpected but still...

<<Alright, you did fine holding off the Pure here,>> Steel says to his packmate and Alicia. <<Tony and I handled a couple Pure on the way to Prideful Harrier's court.>>

He looks down to Jessie and scowls. Kneeling down, he puts a hand on the coward's shoulder and drags him back up.

<<So I guess it's Jess's lucky night. Prideful's territory should be a safe place to hunker down for those that can't or won't fight.>> he suggests. <<Unless we'd all rather make sure that Grandfather goes down so we can have our homes back? Because I'm in that camp right now.>>

+1
    SL
    PRE

"A couple? Like two? Were they heading here, do you think? Cause I think we might have taken care of their packmates," Alicia said, flashing her bloody grin.

The Pure had been watching the Locus like they expected something to happen before they attacked. They had probably been waiting for the rest of their pack to show up so they could attack from two fronts. Thank Luna that Steel had been able to distract them because otherwise? Well, it would have ended with two dead Urdaga instead of two dead Anshega.

"Still, thanks for keeping them off our back," she added with a nod. Whatever else she could say about his pack, Steel seemed like one tough, fucking Uratha.

"And it's good to meet you, Tony. I'm Alicia Serrano, Cahalith of the Iminir, and I'm more than ready to follow Steel after the rest of the People."
    Her wounds still burned and oozed blood but Steel's dedication matched her own and she was willing to see this night through now that she had more wolves at her back.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last