Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1406)(AFD) Ariadne and Autolycus

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Hmm. O, hello" Ariadne stops her walk and turns to face the new arrival. "Ariadne, with the Veil." She shakes his hand.

"For a while yes."

Autolycus

"Oh, nice name.", Auto said, sounding impressed. It was a great name for the kind of work the Guardians got up to that he knew about. Mistress of the Labyrinth indeed.

He gestures around at the small crowd. "So what kind of stuff do people get into at one of these Field Days? I've never been to an informal Consilium, I didn't really believe it when I read the announcement."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"I think you're the first person to say that. At least honestly." She smiles and follows his gesture.

"Ah, we had some troubles at our last Consilium meeting. This is getting everyone together and meeting each other. Get along, maybe go for a few drinks later. It also happens to be an Arrow practice session of sorts.

They take things fairly seriously.. Don't participate unless you are willing to go all out."

Autolycus

Auto holds up his hands deprecatingly and laughs. "Oh no, I'm not really a... fight club kind of guy. The path of least resistance is the path for me. I know some self defense, but I'm sure the rawest Arrow could kick me around the mat without breaking a sweat. I'm into totally different stuff. Plus, I'm not really dressed for it."

"So it's just the food and drink and sparring? Are you participating?" Ariadne looked like she was dressed for it, it wasn't a dig at her or anything of that sort.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"Heh" Ariadne chuckles as Auto steps out of that ah..fun? "My skill set is not up to their speed either."

"The only reason I wasn't shot last time I participated was because my Will was stronger." Ariadne shakes away the feeling of fear of being shot.

"I might participate. I'm tempted to offer...help. In making their time harder." She grins maybe a bit too...happily. "Some won't participate in the violent activities. I imagine Leo has a plan to get everyone involved in some way. It's a social gathering as well. If you have any questions about the Consilium or anything to bring up with it you can here."

Autolycus

"Really?" So it was an informal meeting where the formal people showed up and not just a place for the Arrow to show off? "Are there Consilium officials here? Heralds, Sentinels, Provosts?"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariadne watches the display with a barely hidden grimace.

"Well the women just challenged to a Duel is our current Heirarch..."

And a traitor

"I represent the Unbound Smoke cabal on the council that was supposed to lead the Consilium. There has been talk of shifting back to the Path structure. I'm not opposed to it honestly. The Wise should lead."

"We do have a few Sentinels and I think a Herald. It's been a mess honestly."

8. Likes Teeramus, Matamune, Sirith liked this post

Autolycus

Autolycus lets out a low whistle at the announcement.

What really blew him away though, was what Ariadne said. If he understood her correctly, she was a Councilor and the Consilium was in such a state of disarray that even the Councilors didn't know who exactly was working for it. That was really not good. "Wow, that's more than a little scary. If everything's that disorganized, how's the Veil holding up in the city?"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"It has its days." Ariadne replies with a sigh. If only it was keeping overly curious sleepers away from dangerous books. Before she can continue Leo calls for Order heads.

"I'm sorry. I need to go deal with that." Ariadne makes her way over to the dorms. Not looking forward to this.

Ariadne goes to the dorms

Closed Thread