Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
Sacramento Sage Symposium

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Okay folks, the Symposium has been going for 6 weeks. Time to start wrapping it up, we have 1 more week at the max.

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, CyledyrWyllt liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Okay folks, the Symposium has been going for 6 weeks. Time to start wrapping it up, we have 1 more week at the max.

4. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Marcus Evan

PRE

The metalflesh lets the back-and-forth calm down a bit before he interjects.

"As far as the book I had, I leant it to Mr. Bates a while back. I would assume that either the dragon has it or it was destroyed in the fire. Unless... unless Bates managed to hide it before the attack. I really don't know where it is now. Sorry."

Marcus had nodded in agreement with both Pippin and Green when they discussed searching for the dragon's weaknesses. However, ears perk up and he gives Rick a questioning look when he mentions Fairweather having frailties... whatever that means. Regardless, trying to find out as much as possible about an enemy that had been disconcertingly absent since its seemingly overwhelming victory at the Four Seasons certainly sounds like a good idea to him.

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"A book, eh? I guess we'd heard by now if someone had dug it up." Green gave a resigned kind of shrug, whihc for him was an exaggerated movement. "But... I s'pose I could make a few inquiries. Yeah. I know some people who might have heard something. If there was anything to hear, like."

Green is referring to his Allies in Unions and Public Works. Assuming constructions workers may be a source for rumours regarding strange books found in the wreckage of a hotel, etc...

8. Likes CyledyrWyllt liked this post
    L

"We'll just have to hope Fairweather didn't get his claws on it, then." If it was destroyed? He could live with that. The Book of Wrath had been, with no obvious ill-effects. And it meant that it would be out of Fairweather's reach. If it was lost or hidden there was always the chance that the wrong person could find it. But if they didn't yet, well, he could deal with that. But if Fairweather did have it? The thing might not be as potent anymore, now that the full set couldn't be assembled. But given the lengths that both Fairweather and the Ear had gone through to get their hands on those tomes seeing it in Fairweather's possession was about the last thing they wanted.

"Seeing if it was dug up certainly does sound like a good idea, though. Can't be too careful with something like that."

He notices the look from Marcus, of course, he almost always saw such things. Correctly identifying them was the tricky part, but he did manage this time. "Something you were curious about?"

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri nodded. "Yeah, with Mr. Bates, Al and Tally, we went into the dreams of a changeling who was in a coma. Turns out she was being held in a dream cage, if I recall. It was definitely an interesting experience." Terri paused, trying to think back to the memory. "I think Mr. Bates knew some type of...dream-combat thing. I was meaning to ask him about it, but, well, you know..."

She trailed off, looking at her hands that rested upon her lap. Although Terri had at one point found the Wizened a pompous fool, he had slowly grown on her.

His sacrifice for her will never be forgotten, and will be avenged.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

G
    Greebs

Mal shot a glance at Ava. "Who?" she asked, a little too quickly. She didn't know if Ava shared her suspicions. Her general dislike of the Spring Monarch. If she was involved in this, Mal didn't want to go giving her early warning someone was snooping around her business - by... say... interrogating one of her courtiers. Who knew how far the rot might have spread? Or even what those frivolous, chatty half-wits would give away unwittingly.

No sense of personal responsibility, any of them...

"Dream combat." Mal growled, unhappily, distracted. "Is harder than it looks."

"Also, grosser."

'Getting into a fight with a literal bogey-man.' was not something she imagined was on anyone's Bucket List.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

ooc: It has been a week since the warning. The Lost continue their discussions, trading advice and knowledge whilst supping on the food. Eventually, things wind down and all go home, save for those handling the clean up. End Scene. Thank you everyone for participating!

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

ooc: It has been a week since the warning. The Lost continue their discussions, trading advice and knowledge whilst supping on the food. Eventually, things wind down and all go home, save for those handling the clean up. End Scene. Thank you everyone for participating!

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
Closed Thread