Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 56
DISPLAYED
(Private) 'Girl Time'

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

"... You'sa tricksy thing ain'tcha?" Mandy drawled, watching her rather pointedly, before chuckling a bit to herself. "Romahn Egyp' 'as a lonn hist'ry stahtin' 'round three hund'red an' thuhty two BCE. Somma the mos' well knaown stuff from the peri'd acoahse is the ol' Julius Cahesah an' Claeopachra bit, as immortahliz'd by Shakespeah. Coahse, the peri'd does exten'ta six'un'red an' foahty two CE, an' nahtha o'them lived tha' lonn, clearleh."

Running a hand into her hair, she finally sighed at the other. "Issat 'nuff o' ya mahckin' me, ye'?"

2. Likes Sirith, West liked this post
    A
    Asp

Asp had a big ol' smile on her face as Ozy ritually embarrassed herself. Could it be the sourpuss was growing a sense of humour?

"When you said 'knaooowwwnnn'... how many A's and O's are in that? There's got to be at least three of each. Maybe four," she laughed. This had been totally worth it. "Yeah, you can stop now. I now get why you've learned to speak like someone who isn't from Boston."

This had actually been fun.

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

"As far as we're concerned? It's only got one o in it," she responded with a little grin, taking the drink as the server brought it back, before shaking her head and chuckling a little. "But let's face it, it made my little history lesson more entertaining for you, didn't it? You had to think about it a little more. Puzzle over it a little more. Things like that to try and understand..."

Sipping at her drink, Mandy simply offered a smile. "Anyway, there are a lot of reasons not to talk like that."

A
    Asp

"Uh huh. When I tell this story to the others, it's going to have a lot of As and Os in it. Just saying." She laughed good-naturedly, finishing up her drink. Mock-conspiratorially, she muttered. "I'm not going to lie, it was pretty good. I could imagine you scolding Cut in that accent."

The night wended on...

"Zoey"
    Sheet

PRE

"If we can not mention that to Cut, I'd appreciate it," she responded, finding herself simply enjoying a bit of time with the younger girl. She wouldn't have expected it to begin with but... huh.

C
    Cross

Good scene!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread