Ended
Watch

(Private) Movie Night!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"Drunken Master is funny. Violent, but, ya know, it's Jackie Chan so it's a funny kind of violence," Avis suggested, shifting her seat on the couch so her knees were tucked under her chin and her arms could wrap around her knees. Maybe a light movie was the best way to go. The Hunted would remain for another time. She'd make sure of it. Movie or not, it discussed something that Arrows could benefit from, and she was eager to see what Asp thought about it.

Some other night.

Avis is creeping back into her shell, so sounds good! Unless Animus brought the scooby snacks to coax her out again :P
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus nods. "Sounds like a plan. I think I'm at my limit of deep subject matter for one night."

And that's a wrap.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.