Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1406)(AFD) Snack table crowd

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Leo Lockheart

PRE

"Yep." Leo responded to Kite with a smile. "Kite this is Jonokuchi and Stryker, new Arrows to the city of Sacramento. Talons, this is Kite, Free Council Syndic." He gestured back and forth with his drinking arm.

Leo starts to looks around the crowd. "I think we have a better turn out then last time." The First Talon seems very excited by that fact. "Well look Talons, I gotta get this show started but if you talk to me after the Field Day we can talk about getting you acknowledged and set up in the dormitories. For now though I need to get things started." His gaze settled on the talons as he started to break from the group. "Try not to rough up the Syndic too bad alright? And don't crowd the snack table if you aren't eating anything!"

Leo returns to the main thread here.

T

Striker looked at the tall thin man who approached as he was introducing himself.
    Kite. I can sorta imagine him flappin' in the breeze. Free Council... Syndic? I should know what that means.
    Dorms? Somewhere warm to sleep! Bonza. I'll help Leo pack up after everything and talk to him about it then. Get things started? I hope that doesn't mean lots of talkin' and what not.

"How are ya Kite? What sort of things..." He began before he heard Leo's call for attention.

Foot race, meh. Long jump, eh. I'll give 'em a go I guess. Chess and translation? How is translation a competition? Boxing and blade? Excellent. An obvious smile lit up Striker's face when boxing was mentioned. Archery. Maybe with some Forces I could... Not today though.

"Well that answers what else we'll be doin' today then. So you been in town for a while then Kite?( DaveJ )" Striker asked inquisitively before knocking back more beer.

3. Likes Cayce liked this post

Waving to Leo as he left, Kite turned his attention to the two willworker he had introduced. “It’s a pleasure to meet both of you” he said formerly while offering his handshake.

Kite looked as though he was about to respond to Striker’s question, but paused to look towards Leo as he made his announcement. Kite’s demeanor changed suddenly and substantially with Aquinas’ challenge, becoming less jovial, less relaxed, and far more serious.

“I apologize for leaving so abruptly,” Kite nodded in respect to Jonokuchi and Stryker, “but I’m afraid I need to look into this matter.” Then, after grabbing one bite of food from the table, Kite took his cane and left.

Kite returns to the main thread

Jonokuchi

PRE

Jonokuchi was just about to make conversation with both Striker and Kite when the announcement was made, causing a sudden political shift on what he thought would be a fine day. Keeping quiet, he observed as the main players headed to have some type of meeting, and he gave Kite a nod as the Syndic apologised.

Leaving him along with Striker.

"What will you be participating in?" the Warlock asked the Shaman, attempting conversation.

T

Consilium obviously hasn't got itself together Striker thought, following the challenge. Sounds good, a bit of change to keep everyone on their toes. Plus it'll be easier to fit in if the groups still changing. I hope the duel's public. It's not everyday you get to see two Master's face off! Bloody hell, but I wish someone would just stay and talk for a sec rather than buggering off when I say hi.
    He nodded to Kite as he left. Then turned his attention to the one man who had stayed to chat and that loomed over him.

"Boxing for sure mate" he said giving a quick explanatory flex of his one bicep, "but I'll give the others a go as well, 'cept for the chess and book thing. Not my idea of fun. How about yourself?"

7. Likes Cayce liked this post

Jonokuchi

PRE

Jonokuchi & Striker continue here

B
    Beej

Wandering over to the table, Vincent grabs a bottle of water and some carrot sticks. Because crunchy food rocks. Gotta wonder whats going down the meeting he muses. He could try a little Influence Sound but he'd go out on a limb and say that probably wouldn't end well for him.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread