Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1405) Martha & Maximilian

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Katsuro Tomori

August looked around at the question, and chuckled. "This Court? Oh yes. Much better than the last few. I've got a strong footing in the Domain now, less room for accidental errors and that is always lovely. With any luck things will continue to go well. It seemed for a moment there was a habit of someone causing a ruckus at every court, I'm just pleased it's not the family or I." he said amicably.

"And you, Seneschal? How does the night find you? he asked with a pleasant amount of curiosity.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles and enjoys listening to the gentleman chatter. She falls into the role of 'being seen and not heard' and smiles sweetly at August asks his question; "Thank you, Priscus! I am very well, thank you! It is a delight to be here this evening and meet so many fine Kindred!"

Martha nods sweetly to Max and August before falling into some pre-programmed silent mode as she watches the gentlemen near her.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

"It sounds like there are quite a few interesting stories as far as court is concerned. I hope I'll have the pleasure to hear about them one time."

Actually, he was going to inquire more about that when they were joined by another kindred, who presented himself as another ventrue. Quite interesting, the family was getting bigger and bigger with time.

"Greetings Mr Hans. Allow me to present myself in turn. My name is Maximilian Calahan, childer of Magnus, member of the unconquered and I count myself as another member of the blue blood. Always a pleasure to meet another member of the ventrue. The other noble kindred in my presence are the respected Seneschal Martha Villers and the esteemed August Galloway, Priscus of our clan."

He turned towards Martha and Galloway for a moment. They were his superior so, once presentation were made, it was up to them to decide the following of the discussion ....

OOC

Katsuro Tomori

August looked to the hand offered to the new arrival. He had seen some unfortunate cases amongst the Nosferatu, but he had never met a fellow Lord with so many wounds of battle. It was an interesting comparison, the Icarian thought as he chose instead to give a respectful nod of the head. He wasn't sure who the gentleman was just yet, but Old vampires know that touching can cause quite a ruckus, and while his Demon was locked soundly away, it still hit the bars behind Galloways eyes.

The Priscus of Lords voice was polite and easy going as his southern accent carried on "A pleasure to meet you Mr. Hans. Are you new to the domain?" August looked from Hans to the Seneschal as he waited to see if perhaps Martha knew his cousin.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Hans wasn't really offended at the refusal of his priscus to take his hand. quite a few vampires were loath to touch new vampires, with their beasts all up in stitches because of it. He however, did wonder why the other ventrue found it necessary to introduce the two other kindred in the group, while he already had addressed them by name. In the end he just chalked it up to invictus tradition, just like that extremely long introduction the kindred had given, and just rolled with it. For all he knew it was recently in to adress each other with all the titles, or the man was just trying to impress everybody with his linage.

"Pleasure is all mine." He said to them all in his thick german accent as he lowered his hand. "I'm not exactly new. I have been in this domain before a year or so back. But returned to it only today. It has something that most other domains in the america's lack in my opinion."
    [vtr]
    Hans
    BP:1 vitae: 3/10
    Presence:2 (stern)
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

Katsuro Tomori

As the silence dragged on, August decided to puncture the growing awkwardness with more conversation...

"It's certainly not the South, but I do see what you mean Mr. Hans. A peaceful domain ruled over by His Excellency in a manner that doesn't allow for anything less than the very best and most courteous. A rare gem indeed." he said smiling.

"If you have time after court I would love to sit down and get to know you more. Your acknowledgement has lapsed, I believe? We'll see if we can't get that taken care of as well...Unless the Seneschal would like to take care of those duties for a member of my Blood?" He asked curiously to Martha. [ Chrisie ]

He added as further explanation "I know we've yet to iron out the specifics of how you wish to divvy up the work load on Acknowledgements Miss Villiers. I'm simply more than delighted to take on my fair share when it comes to my duties as Priscus." he said amicably.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread