1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Tribal Initiation: Chantay

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

Bull Rush heads over to the edge of the Justicars territory on the Tur line. The rest of the pack should be here soon; chantay will need to be fully preppared before all the crap that is supposed to happen crashes down upon them.

L

Chantay arrives not long after Bull Rush, waving to him as she approaches. "So for the Tribal Initiation, I have to pass a test then I get branded again right?"

Casey walked the rest of the way once he reached the Tur after jogging most of the way. Caleb and Chantay were already there and he waved to them and barked out a "Hey!" as he approached.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

:Bull:
    "Yup. You picked a tribe yet?"
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

L

"Hunters in Darkness." There isn't a trace of uncertainty, indecision, or delay in Chantay's answer. "Maybe I'm not the greatest at stealth. But I've loved nature since I was a girl. I went to Law School so I could protect it to the best of my ability. It's like...reaching a moment that you feel you've been preparing for your whole life, you know?"

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

"Alright, good then. I'll call over Tony. Can one of you call starseeker, i hope he didn't get lost."

Bull Rush hits the speeddial for Tony.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker comes running up the X and Broadway Alley and slows down just before he runs into Casey. He explains his tardiness between gasping breaths. "Woah... sorry... got... lost... City... BIG... on foot... miss... anything?"

"Nah, looks like Caleb is making the call now," he said smiling a little, you'd think with all the patrolling Christian did he'd have a better sense of direction.
    They arrived where Chantay and Caleb were. Bull Rush was still on the phone so Casey started a conversation.
    "So there was an article recently in the news about rain and the river. Were you able to read it?"

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

"Jah. You think it's more than people worrying?"

"Maybe, maybe not. With the levee spirits likely dead or deserted their posts though... It might be something we should worry about, given our duties. I don't see flood debris as being easy to clean up after the fact."
    "What do either of you think?"

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last