Ended
Watch
11 - 13
DISPLAYED
Dine and Gash

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    B
    Bean

Douglas tilts his head over to the side slightly as he continues to look at Joslyn. "Food? That's a... strange business for one such as yourself don't you think?"

He continues to sit nearly motionless during the conversation with his fingers laced together in front of him.

S
    Scelesta

Raising an eyebrow she sets the cup back onto the table in front of her, resting her hand against it. "Is it really that odd to do something you enjoy? What is it that you do..." She stops speaking for a moment as she realizes he never gave her his first name, or at least she didn't think he did, 'Fischer' would be one hell of a weird name... "Mr.Fischer, Because now I find myself curious, if my work is 'odd' is yours considered 'normal'? Then again how 'normal' can anything for...us really be, nothing about this situation is normal." She couldnt help but raise her hand to make 'air quotes' for the word 'situation'.She frowns slightly when she realizes with only one hand it doesnt have the same impact. Her tone though is quite serious.
    Bean

B
    Bean

Douglas offers a smile to Joslyn. "Oh I wouldn't say that my friend. What you refer to as 'this situation' has been around so to speak for thousands of years. You can hardly call it abnormal with such a long history. Though of course that's as a group, I suppose that for us individuals it could be seen that way."

His smile fades slightly as he thinks to himself. But I wonder how many thousands of years.

"As to what I do, I'm a clergyman. Of course I imagine it's not as interesting as running a bakery is, but I rather like it. Though I can hardly call it 'normal', just a bit common is all."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.