Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
21 - 26
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Wolf and Fox

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Steel just growls as he tightens his grip.

2 sux, Jess is immobilized
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-09 20:49:40 Steel Gaze rolls 6 to immobilize Jessie (Str + Brawl -Jess' Str) (10 Again) 3, 9, 8, 5, 7, 5 2 successes

"Won't... kill you... Jess..." Steel grunts as he holds tight to restrain his struggling packmate.

Jess can't try any grapple maneuvers other than trying to break free now.

M

Jessie stopped struggling. Even his half-man form wasn't enough to best Steel and he didn't want to risk his life by going to War form.

That didn't still his tongue however. "So, we go back to the Tur and when the Pure show up, we have a tea party?!" Despite his stuttering and stammering, Jessie was making his distaste of the idea clear.

"You know what'll happen," Steel snaps back, keeping his hold despite Jessie's lack of struggle. "But like it or not, it's where we're goin'. We can finish this discussion there."

It's not a question, it's an order. Even if Jess doesn't respect him as an Alpha it's clear just who has the upper hand here.

"Last chance to walk before I just carry you back," Steel warns.

M

Jessie slowly went limp and hung his head, his eyes misting up as he completely surrenders to his fate. "I'm going to die. I'm going to die.. and the one I'm supposed to call Alpha is going to make me." He laughed as the tears fell from his eyes.

He went limp in Steel's arm as he whispers, "At least.. take my essence. Have a fighting chance at least."

Steel just sighs as he carries Jessie back toward the Tur. At the very least he finally honors the offer of essence. Even at worst, it'll make sure Jess doesn't cause any more trouble.

Guess we're headed back to The Tur then. Also I'll drain Jessie's Essence if that's possible (I don't remember seeing a rule for it...)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jessie and Steel Gaze continue here.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3