Ended
Watch

(1405) Nosferatu Clan Meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    P
    Peter Baldwin

Baldwin gave a small 'ah!' at the explanation. "Well, I cannot claim to be a computer expert, but I do know the basics. How advanced would this be to monitor and create?"

Let's start wrapping this up. It's slid over the month mark and should probably enter continuity...

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Monitor - not so much. It's basically like a sysadmin where if there's a disturbance - eh, I don't know how in depth to get into this with you. I was trained in ethical applications of 'data retrieval' and how to repel hackers. I would love to see what data is on there. I know this means a meeting with the Reeve and I will set up a trial software application with some cool little meme. I can watch it for a few weeks and see if its feasible to attempt with two of us. Would you be interested?"

Shall do!

Peter Baldwin
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

P
    Peter Baldwin

"Sure. Why not? As I said, I'm not an expert, but I am happy to help out where I can. Perhaps I'll pick up a few tricks from you."

Want to wrap it here now that we've got a scheme?

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I think I can make up the demonstration as I intended and we can see how productive it would be." Jennifer determined. "I don't want to bother the domain officials with the idea until its viable. Did you have any suggestions?" She asked Sir Baldwin.
    "I have nothing else for the agenda tonight."

Cross
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

P
    Peter Baldwin

"You are the expert in this field, Madam Priscus Hazelton. If I think of anything that may be of help, I will call you straight away."

He smiled to her politely. "It's been a pleasure meeting with you tonight, then. May I show you to your vehicle?"

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread