Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

([1405] Nosferatu Clan Meeting)Wink Spent
    NOS
    PRE

The Nosferatu Clan meeting that was called by Priscus Jennifer Hazelton takes place in one of the meeting rooms at Nox. The room is a boardroom style set up - several sheets of blank paper and pens rest on a table set with five chairs. Jennifer Hazelton takes the left seat at the table, facing the doorway. She wears a deep purple dress with a plunging neckline that shows her cleavage. A matching jacket with a high neckline drapes over her shoulder; pinned to hide one side of her neck. Her brown hair is pulled high, set with a sparkling clip. Jennifer has a piece of paper before her and a pen in her right hand as she awaits her Family.

Cross Kara Ostberg DownsideUp

00aaball05.jpg
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes West liked this post
    P
    Peter Baldwin

Peter Baldwin arrived promptly at two minutes before the appointed time, wishing to show his respect by attending promptly. He wore a functional black business suit with a bit of thin striping, a reflection of the Knight's respect for the event and the reinforcement of the Invictus politesse that kept their entire society in order. You dressed as you wished to be known.

As he rounded his way through the door, he thought that Madame Priscus Hazelton wished to be known as fashionable. Fitting.

"Good evening, Madam Priscus," he said quietly, his tone and bearing poised and his Menace constant. The Curse never let up.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Sir Baldwin, good evening. I trust you have been well since we last spoke?" Jennifer asks quietly, looking the Nosferatu over. Very nice suit; she reflected. Male fashion wasn't usually her forte.

"I have set the table for our Family," Her hand swept the chars. "- but I have not heard from them. Hopefully they have sense to come when they are given time to prepare themselves for a gathering of the family. I was thinking that we would begin with old news that was covered in the last meeting."

A glance to her watch. "Mr. McPherson had an idea that he proposed to me. I was unsure if Kara had the temperament for it, we will see."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

P
    Peter Baldwin

"I have been, yes, Madam Priscus. I hope you have been, as well?" he said, casting his gaze over the table and chairs for a moment before returning it to Hazelton's face. His gaze looked like he was about to snap, but when did he not? "It is my certain hope that they do elect to come to the meeting. It is always an interesting time when Family is involved." He chuckled quietly. "Particularly Kara, right?"

The green Haunt had made a very interesting first impression.

"An idea, you say?" the Knight asked, looking interested. If it wasn't his business, he was sure she would tell him so.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"A past Nosferatu of this city had an idea for helping the city's leaders secure its internet. The Aslyum and its' associated networks." Jennifer stated. "I have not seen him; nor the other computer minded individual. I had some reservations on the idea, but its a possibility for becoming helpful to the domain."

Jennifer smiles slightly at his comments.

"I had hoped Kara would realize it would be unwise not to come. I didn't feel that she makes a strong first impression; but she is Family." Cross

P
    Peter Baldwin

"She really was an interesting sort, wasn't she." the Knight said quietly, honestly, to the Priscus, his tone suggesting that he was unimpressed. That was as harsh of wording as he would generally use, but Kara... wow. She really was something. "Might I inquire as to the agenda or the evening, Madam Priscus?"

If they were going to be alone, he might as well be aware of what was coming.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"I would make every effort to keep Kara safe, as she is our sister." Jennifer stated.
    "However, honestly..." Jennifer did trust the Knight with her honest opinion.

"- I feel that an Invictus dominant domain is not her cup of tea. I hope that I am wrong. I hope time shall prove that."

Jennifer took a seat and gestured for the Knight to do the same.
    "Please, make yourself comfortable, Sir Baldwin. The agenda was to discuss past motions of last months meeting, bring up new ideas and make a plan to move forward."

Jennifer smiles dryly.

"It seems you and I will likely have an easier time reaching consensus. The past meeting discussed forming a network for the Domain's officers. We had three computer minded individuals. I am now only one. I may consider continuing the plan; but it seems like bad form to take someone's idea and submit it while they are away."

Jennifer continues.

"There was also talk of contacting those who dwell in the Necopolis; and forming our own area. We mentioned the need of impressing the Prince in order to gain regency."

Jennifer shrugs.
    "This point is moot, now. I doubt any one would consider granting regency to three individuals. The Nosferatu are not as prolific as the beautiful Daeva nor as bountiful as the clever Mekhet. This is our place and there is no point lamenting it."

As I trust you; and believe that you would never endanger me; I would like to extend to you the right to use the Flower Shop for any endeavors. It serves well as a safe and private meeting place. There is a safe on sight if you'd like to store anything. I enjoy providing flowers for flowered messages; yet it often serves as a meeting place and office for myself."

P
    Peter Baldwin

I'm going to give this one another day or so before replying. I've seen Decibelle kicking around, and I'd like to give Kara a chance to show.

Decibelle

P
    Peter Baldwin

Baldwin nodded slightly at her assessment of Kara's suitability for an Invictus Domain. "For her not to be here but still be in the Domain would be quite the insult, after you instructed her to be here." He took a seat when she did. "My thanks, Madam Priscus."

As she said on, he found himself interested. Computer security? He wasn't an expert, but he knew a thing or two about a PC. "What was the idea, if I could ask? I suspect that, if a regency was to be granted that was for our benefit, it would be a regency aimed at the Invictus, rather than at Clan Nosferatu."

Her offer of the flower shop was most kind, and a smile crossed his face. Twisted though it may be by tension, some of his genuine honor at having had her facility offered to him shone through. "Madam Priscus... thank you very much. I'd be honoured. I will bear it in mind and do my best to ensure the safety of you and your facility."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer smiles slightly. "If I find her in Sacramento, I'll deal with that insubordination."

For that pleasure, Jennifer decided to do a little investigation on Kara's whereabouts. It would make her a hypocrite to call down Kara for request for information if she wasn't able to do the same.

"It was proposed by another Nosferatu hacker. We would create a more stable system for the computers that the domain officers use. It would create a substantial need to be monitored, nearly like a sysadmin, for us to claim that things would be safer from penetration and that it would protect the Masquerde more. At that time, there were three Nosferatu who could have created and monitored the system. We had planned to create a system and then test it; in practice for a demonstration that we would give the domain officers."

"I have no doubt of that, Sir Baldwin. "
    Jennifer replies.

Cross

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread