Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Dreams Dark and Dire

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 30 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

My little Jayant, do not cry....

Jayant jumps as he hears his Beast once again, feels it stir in his tiny, pigeon chest.

Too many unknown Beasts, or Beasts he doesn't quite recognise.

Konstantin arches a brow at Roxie's appearance, particularly noting the condition of her abdomen. While still puzzling over her, he replies to Ishani's question, also staying close to her, watchful for any threat.

"I am well this night, but how you say... confused? What witchcraft is at work here?"

Roxie can roll Int + Occult at -1. The Gangrel clan weakness does apply to this roll.

L

"You would be my Priscus then, Harpy Nateesh. Presuming that I am acknowledged within this domain. I do not know what is going on, but this," he reaches behind him, pulling the stake from his belt, "should not be here. I used it on its intended victim some time ago, and entombed her in concrete. Yet now it is here, and not even stained with her blood despite the state of my other weapons." His free hand gestures towards the blood dripping from his swords, fingers, and fangs as he speaks.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

".......the Room." O-Yama says. He turns to Ishani. "There was a room, where I met a werewolf, and one who the werewolf claimed was something called a coldling, or chargeling, something like that. While there I experienced time passing, as if I had left my body, but no time had passed in the 'real' world. I believe this may be something similar, atleast in a sense. I for one know that I am slumbering in some laboratory, awaiting another round of torture upon awaking." As he says this, a laugh can be heard coming from his wounds, soft but recognisable as not his own. Then a sound of himself, roaring in pain, also quiet, comes from his wounds a moment later.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

no successes
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Michael started awake gasping. His lungs forcing him to breath, actually breath. He coughed out the stale air that had been sitting in his lungs, his body struggling to replace it.
    He was wearing black slacks, dress shoes, white collared button up shirt and a black tie held in by a pin of a trumpeting angel. On his chest was a name tag that read Elder Samuels. He held in his hand an iron rod. It was cold against his skin, and heavy. He wanted to let it go, cast it away. He loathed it and wanted to see it burn. As much as he tried his hand would not release. With all his might and will his fingers would not release that cursed piece of metal. He slammed the rod against the pavement over and over attempting to break his own tight grip. All he succeeded in doing was sending a ringing through his bones that added to the cocaphany of the blood.
    He screamed and cried the chill rod, the lifeless broken bit of iron, seemed frozen there sucking the warmth from his body.

Headstrong
    Headstrong

PRE

Headstrong rolls 5 to IntOcc-1 (if at all possible for her) (1s Subtract, WillPower) 4, 7, 9, 6, 6 1 success

Headstrong, not trusting her voice, nods at those that greet her albeit after some pause. She seems slow and lost in thought.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani tires to keep her cool but Jayant can feel her hand trembling on his shoulder. Fear began to crawl it's way through her mind and attempted to seize her thoughts. She fought against it and tired to think past the mind numbing feeling.

"All right, so what you are saying is this could be real......somewhere. I don't know......" She trails off as she looks at Rozie in her pregnant state wondering in what reality a vampire could possibly get pregnant in.

"This cannot possibly be real." She whispers to herself and looks around once more for Asa but not seeing him. She begins to do some mental exercises to calm herself and hopes that someone else will take the reins in this.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

"Naetesh," O-Yama says, hoping that using her last name may focus her. "we need to focus, the room, it had a purpose, and because of us not finding it, we were attacked before being tossed back into reality. We need to find out the purpose of this, why we are here, be it alternate reality, daysleep nightmare, or just plain coincident of dream. We have a purpose, we just have to find it."

M
    Markos Connelly

"Another New Castle Marty?" Markos asked with his back to his customer. It was so good to be back behind the counter of The Essex's bar.
    The Bar of the Essex Pub

"Hey Marty, ya pass out already?" Mark set down the Pint Glass he way drying and turned around. And there was Marty, Head down on the bar... again. "Guess ahm calling you ah Cab"

Markos Picks up the phone and finds there to be no dial tone. Mark pulls out his cellphone and again, no signal. Mark walks out from behind the bar.

"Let me borrow your phone for ah minute" Mark says to his passed out friend. As Mark reaches for his coat he notices that his friend is ... not breathing... He reaches to check his pulse and his hand comes away warm and tacky.

"Oh mah god..." Mark ran out of the building and into the rain soaked street. He turns to look at his bar in shock. And then the Essex burns, and Markos Cries.

Markos is on his knees crying and watching the Essex burn. As he wipes his eyes they come away bloody. Essex burns away and left in its location is The Avalon. Mark Finds that he is no longer on his street in Boston. He is back in Sacramento. It is then he realizes whats happening, Ah must be dreaming.

Lucid dreaming... Interesting, Ah read a paper about that once.

Mark begins to rise and feels a most excruciating pain. The Blood Tears he shed have Burned into his face and his Fangs extend. He cannot seem to retract them and the pain from his burns have subsided to a dull throb.

Example of Bloody Eyes

Markos turns and sees a group of Kindred. And feels there blood. Some are very strong. Hmm even in this dream world there beasts are formidable.

Markos Walks over to the Group of Kindred, forcing his beast to calm itself. Mark walks up to the Beautiful Woman and the Samurai politely waits for an lull in there conversation, Opens his mouth and says ... nothing.

Markos is unable to speak...

Page 4 of 30 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread