Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Dreams Dark and Dire

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 30 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

The child-Jayant looks up at O-yama, suddenly realising he had been missing. As guilt hits the young boy, he wipes his eyes with the cuff of his pyjamas.

"'m 'orry, O-yama."

Rosuto looks up at the doctor and smiles. "I don't know." She points down the road to another small group of people gathering on the corner. "But there are some people over there. Maybe they know."

She extends her other hand to the doctor with a bright smile, seemingly unafraid or disturbed by his monstrous visage. "Hi, I'm Ayame, but everyone else here knows me as Rosuto." She leans in close to whisper. "They don't know my real name." She gigles in delight.
    The giggle frightened Lazarus to his core, luckily for him the mask had flickered back over his face to conceal that dread. He nods in reply to the girl, perhaps too rattled to actually verbalize a reply to Rosuto while she is so close as to whisper to him. His eyes follow to where she points, and then starts to head toward them. There were no departing words from Ith.

Freak.

He approached the corner with the other kindred standing there. He recognized some, but most were foreign to him. For now he remained silent, standing to the side, observing and listening. Obviously I am not the only one ignorant of the situation...

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani looks down at the boy next to her. "Jayant? Wow, I never pictured you as a child. You're so.......innocent looking. I'm sorry I didn't recognize you." She lays a hand on his small shoulder and turns to O-Yama.

"We have been looking for you but our leads have been few I am afraid. I am sorry we've failed you so far. We will bring you home, I promise."

She looks at the other kindred as they bgegin to gather near them, her beast wishing to lash out at all of them as her fear begins to grow. "Hello." She says, not recognizing either of the individuals before her.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

L

Wilhelm's enhanced eyesight soon picks out a group of four kindred. His beast immediately makes its presence known, and he immediately clamps down on it through sheer force of will. The Samurai's appearance was certainly eye-catching, but he was not the one attracted his attention. It was the woman, partially garbed in armor with a symbol in blood across her chest. A symbol he recognized from his time as a human, the royal seal of Italy. The sight of it had his own fingers subconsciously running across the Coat of Arms emblazoned across his own clothing.

He takes care to be obvious in his approach for a change, not wishing to cause an altercation by startling them when they were likely already uneasy. "Greetings, I am Wilhelm Von Schusten." He turns, his gaze sweeping over the Italian seal once more, before looking the woman who wore it in the eye. "I believe we hail from the same era."

Regina Pia

PRE

:regina:
    Regina looks and examines the man, dressed in the style of the german ambassadors. He carried a coat of arms, but she did not recognize it. Therefore he must be of the nobility. She bowed, from a royal to a noble. When had she started to bow? Why had she done that?
    "Mister Von Schusten, A pleasure. I am Lady Knight Pia. Your coat seems familiar" she lies, to be polite, "but I cannot place it."

Konstantin walks out of an alleyway and toward the other kindred prsent, his expression puzzled. Konstantin looks very much like his normal self, only moreso... even more muscular, his features even more feral with his fangs out, his ears slightly pointed, the claw scars on one cheek more vivid. His beard is longer, but carefully groomed, and it and his hair are partially braided in the manner of warriors of old. He bears a spear with a long, broad head and a thick, darkwood shaft. He is dressed much as he was when he came to the Domain, with a well-worn longcoat, boots and jeans, though the clothing is much cleaner than when he actually arrived.

Most notably, he appears taller, though not gigantic by any means... just over 6' tall. Recognizing Konstantin, Ishani recalls him once having commented on how odd it was to be shorter than average for a man, as in his living years his 5'8" had been considered average to tall, especially among his people.

He looks back and forth at the other vampires as he approaches. Recognition finally dawning, he names some. "O-Yama... Madam Knight Pia...Headstrong?" he asks, curiously, arching one thick brow. "Lady Ishani?" he asks, as if the he can't credit the visage before him as being the person named. Nonetheless, he steps close to her, both hands upon his spear as he looks in all directions.

"Arnold? The Prince? Twist? Are they here?" he asks.

Dr. Lazarus notices a man lurking in the shadows... tall, muscular, with long, golden hair, a thick golden beard, icy blue eyes. He looks like a Viking king. He is shirtless and has bloody runes carved into his chest, abdomen and shoulders. Lazarus notices that the man's hands and arms are horribly scarred, as if the skin and flesh had been shredded and stitched back together. He also notices the man is carrying an old-style folding razor, the blade streaked with blood.

As the man notices Lazarus, his eyes shift color, from ice blue to blood red.

This stranger has Blood Potency 3

L

Wilhelm suppressed the slight hint of surprise that threatened to break across his features. He had not expected to be bowed to. "It does not surprise me. I belonged to a noble family in one of the many smaller nations that now makes up Germany...in another life. Though the seal you wear seems to indicate that you were of higher station than I in life." He turns slightly as he finishes speaking, noting the large bearded man who had just arrived.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani looks around for those Konstantin named and shakes her head. "No, I have not seen them. Konstantin, are you well?" She asks, slightly perplexed. He seemed much more sure of himself then he usually did, always the feeling of self-consciousness around him, as she had always felt it from Jayant.

She sighs, now frustrated. "All right, it is nice to meet you Wilhelm, I am afraid you have caught me at a disadvantage. I am Harpy Ishani Naetesh, Mekhet Prscus, of the Ordo Dracul. I do not know why we are here or what is going on. Does anyone else?"

Rosuto begins to skip merrily towards the other kindred, still holding on to Roxie's hand. She wanted to know why they were all here too. She didn't remember wantiong them to be here, but no matter. The more people she had to play with, the happier she was.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie sees the other girl, and she recognizes her from the Court. She does not know who the first girl was, having never met her in person though. Then that Nosfuratu from court that just sat around looking sullen stalks off. She takes both girls by the hand and walks them over to the others. They arrive soon enough to hear they Harpy speak. <<It's Sacramento. An aspect of it at least.>>

Can Roxie roll Something + Occult to try and figure anything else out?
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

Page 3 of 30 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread