Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
161 - 170
DISPLAYED
Dreams Dark and Dire

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 17 of 30 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... Last
    I
    Innerlight

Aesop stays away from the masses they were too slow, to easily herded. Whatever did this would come to them, and if the hunter was out of his element he adapted to the element and turned the land against his enemies. Living in a dream for most of his life he felt as if he was not without tools. He willed himself to find a defensible place attempting to fortify himself building a trap. It didn't matter if his enemy was too powerful to be defeated or an fallible enemy, either way in a dream it was strength of mind that was more powerful then might and he was a clever hunter.

He attempted to destroy some of the environment just to see if it were possible or someone were willing this place together.

B

It was so hard to keep up, everyone was talking and moving so fast. People appeared and disappeared before she had even studied them. It was like every single one present was supernaturally fast. She nodded, once, twice. Too slow, always too damned slow.

He ignores me. I cough a second time, louder now. Still nothing. Was I still unseen? I follow him and others emerge from the red gloom. I brace myself as the expected primal terror surges through. They were all Kindred. Will any of them see me? Slowly and cautiously I move closer. I do not know what I have stumbled upon but if it was a ritual of some sort I did not want to draw their ire.

s
    starbucks

"Ephram wake up." Ephram's eyes snap open much like they do when he wakes up every night. Was that the voice of his Sensei. No. He was resting beneath the sands of Arizona. As he takes in his surroundings fear grips his unbeating heart. This is not where he had gone to sleep. Calm down. There are no enemies around. I just need to find out whats going on.

extracting himself from the lotus position to discover that he is wearing the robes of a shaolin monk that where several sizes to small for him and though he has not noticed it himself anyone who looks at him will notice that the face of a middle age Asian man has been stretched and crudely stitched over his own.

Sensing several other beasts nearby he makes his way to them to discover the most piculare sight. Children vampires, pregante vampires, a vampire made of stone.... Vampires made of stone. Making his way over to stone vampire a hundered questions begin forming in his head but he decides to start with the most basic one.

"Grandmaster Headstrong is that you?"

Headstrong
    Headstrong

PRE

Headstrong doesn't reply right away, instead turning to regard him.

"...Yes, Supplicant." she rumbles after a pause.

Good he hadn't vanished yet. "Just arrived." she tries to ask but rumbling it instead.

M
    MidnightSnack

Feeling the cold road pressing against her whole body Delia wakes up. She's laying down in the middle of the road with her clothes are fully drenched with a warm liquid. As she opens her eyes she notices that she laying inside a puddle of blood. In panic she stands up and screams however she soon finds impossible to continue as she starts to cough blood. 'What's going on?' She thinks. 'Where am I?'

Delia is bare footed but fully dressed in a one of those vulgar 'sexy nurse' outfit covered in blood which is coming out of a hole in her chest. From the hole one can notice several ribs sticking out broken and deeper inside the total absensce of the heart. Blood is regularly gushing out as the heart is still present and still beating.

After she stopped coughing Delia takes the first few seconds to get rid of the feeling of disgust and fear then starts looking around to see where was she. As she does so she notices a group of people gather around what seems to be the Avalon so she starts to walk toward them. Every step she takes she can feel the well known feeling of fear that occurs everytime she meets another of her kind.

"What's going on here?" She asks to Roxie.

Sexy Nurse Dress

Mariel looks up from where she's been herded, and is momentarily distracted by a magnificient Satyr. Oh baby. With limited access to "adult" materials in her human life, Mariel had made do with books of Greek Myth for her fantasy materials. The Satyr was one for her frequently-visited images. Yeah, I'm talkin' to you...mmm mmm mmm.

Hey. Do I know you?

Then, turning to Michael as if nothing had happened, she asked, So..do girls get some, too? ((RE: vestments))

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani turns to see Asa standing before her. As his hand reaches up and touches her cheek, the skin begins to blush with life and glow with a feint radiance. The glow spreads, encompassing her entire body within seconds. Her hair is shinning in waves down her back, her eyes are bright with life and laughter, her clothes are now whole and new, A light blue dress cut in a summer fashion.

She smiles and reaches out to touch him. Blood flows from her hand into him as her skin makes contact with his.

“We don’t know yet.” She says, even her voice now full and thick, not the hollow echo it was before.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Aesop finds it easy enough to damage or othewise affect the environment - if he digs a hole or scuffs up a wall, those alterations remain - but the environment appears otherwise fairly static.

When Wilhelm and Arnold activate their Auspex and look around, they sense the presence of an indefinable and elusive something just at the edge of their heightened senses. The sensation is rather like noticing something out of the corner of one's eye, only to turn and see nothing there, but once they activate Auspex, it's a consistent thing, and somewhat distracting. Whether this something is a presence, force, entity or something else entirely is unclear, but they are both convinced there is something present just beyond what they can clearly sense. They can tell that it permeates the empty Avalon, however, and side glances through the empty windows to the outside reveal that it is present out there as well.

Arnold's eyes flicker back and forth, trying to catch the thing that crept on the edge of his vision. "Keep moving." he says, as he attempts to acclimate himself to the odd visual phenomenon he was experiencing. He presses on, further into the eerie, empty club.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Janice "Obsidian" Washington comes to a stop. Time seems to flash forward, then slow to a crawl. She sees the Prince, apparently lost in his own perception of this dream.

"Obsidian, are they real?" asks Janice, blinking both eyes.

"As real as you are, Janice," says Obsidian, her one eye open and unblinking. "That one there is Prince Clarke."

She lowers her eyes and curtsies, but only one eye is present when she stands. Her movements leave trails of wispy darkness that evaporate like vapor.

"He will bring order," says Janice. She looks around, feeling the Beasts around her, and her left eye turns to mist. Obsidian recognizes the feel of some of the Beasts barking at her own, inciting an inner riot, but she feels the bond within herself hold steady as Janice helps calm the Beast she shares with Obsidian.

Page 17 of 30 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... Last
Closed Thread