(Private) The Seneschal and A Shadow

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Hearing the giggle put her mind at ease, she would hate to have this meeting end badly.

Her smile widens, “Wonderful! I look forward to serving not only the Domain but His Grace as well.” Martha had not commented on her idea of holding a Court at The Bello, which was interesting. Perhaps a Family night then.

“I would welcome a meeting with the Reeve! I had been meaning to meet up with him to let him know of my return, and to offer to resume patrols.”

She stayed away from the topic of Tenancy, deciding to wait a few months before approaching with that subject. “I did have an idea for a Family outing, and figured perhaps you and I could go first. I found out that they are providing tours of Sacramentos underground, and thought it might be perfect for an adventure! If it is something you would be interested in, perhaps we could set a time up. I would provide the tickets.”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha giggles again, nodding and finding much to agree with in Daniella's words.

"Oh! Adventure? Underground? Splendid! I'd love to join you on such an adventure!" she smiles and wonders what Dani has in mind...

...and, on that positive note, perhaps we may assume they chat small talk and return to their respective evenings?
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Sounds like a wonderful idea Daniella will be calling Martha to setup the evening out! Great scene!
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread