THREADID

Swaying - Dominion - Hisil

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Jessie finds his way to Prideful Harrier's home. The ad-hoc tree has changed since any member of the pack had last seen it. Roots of 2x4 and scrap metal plunge into the ground that looks freshly dug up. The bark of the "tree" has gained a metallic appearance. Fierce Defender stands vigil from its post. Eyes watching the surround Hisil.

It looks down at Jessie as the Elodoth approaches.

M

Jessie comes to a skidding halt in front of the tree, panting as he tries to catch is breath. After several moments, he shifts into Hishu and gets up on his knees. "Please!" He starts off before catching himself and continuing in First Tongue, <<P-P-P-Please, Fierce Defender. Steel was a-a-a-a-attacked by a pair of Pure ww-w-w-while following me into the Hisil. Horrible t-t-t-things are about to beset the Ffffff-Forsaken of Sacromento. I ask re-re-re-respectuflly that you sssss-speak to Prideful Harrier so th-th-th-that he might go to Steel's a-a-a-aid and listen to my p-p-p-plea afterwards!>> Jessie blows his head respectfully to the dog spirit, hopeful that he would be accepting of the respect.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Fierce Defender turns its gaze from the Hisil to Jessie. <<It is a dangerous night.>> It walks down the branch path to the ground.

<<Why did you flee?>> The spirit asks, its head tilted slightly to the side. Far above Prideful Harrier lands and glances down at Jessie before preening one of its wings.

M

Jessie shook his head at the question, <<I did n-n-not flee. I c-c-came to ask for y-y-y-your help.>> Jessie stood up then and turned back to where he came. <<This is n-n-not up for d-d-discussion. Either I r-r-return with assistance...>> Jessie shifted then to Urshul before looking over his shoulder, <<Or you hope t-t-two Sky Wardens return.>> With the message delivered, Jessie took off, following his path back towards where Steel had confronted the Pure pair. He did not look back to see if either of the Spirits had decided to follow him.

Jessie had done all he could to sway things in their favor. Now, he can only return to his Alpha's side and pray that the Hisil will not drink their lifeblood.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Fierce Defender listens quietly as Jessie has his say then turns around to leave. The spirit just watches as Jessie leaves. A tilt of it's head lets it look up at Prideful Harrier. Ruler of its own Court Prideful Harrier had been listening and watching as Jessie spoke. It continues to watch the Hirfathra Hissu as he turns and leaves. Then after a moment, of contemplation maybe, Prideful Harrier goes back to preening its wings.

With that Fierce Defender makes its way back to its post and lays down. Eyes once again watching the Hisil, with an occasional deeper look towards the direction Jessie had gone. <<Anshenga>> The spirit growls quietly.