Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 102
DISPLAYED
Surprise Performance!

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11

Lynn Mills

Lynn returned to the bar after making her pledge to the Spring Lady with a brilliant smile on her face.

"Hello again. I've been as responsible as I plan to tonight. Is there anybody who'd like to get up and perform with me?"

The joyous warmth of freedom and wonder created by the songs and camaraderie of Violet and her court continues to permeate the normally chilly confines of Blue Note until the wee hours. The massively built reptilian doorman allows any of the pledged members of the freehold to stay a little while longer in order to finish their drinks and conversations after the rest of the unwashed masses are brusquely shown the door. In time, however even they feel his icy stare chipping away at their desire to stay any longer and they make their own ways out into the eerie quiet of this late spring night(or perhaps just very early morning). As they undertake their journeys home, they might hear an unseen bird chirping its solitary song at the deaf expanse of the predawn sky. For some reason, the more sensitive among them might even find that for some inexplicable reason, on this occasion the seemingly pointless serenade seems to give them some small measure of comfort.

Great scene everyone! Anyone who posted a Glamour Harvest in this scene may add the points gained to their Glamour Pool in a current Non-Sticky Beyond the Hedge scene(but not Lost or Eternal Seasons). If your character is not currently participating in a Non-Sticky, they may add it to their Glamour Pool in the next Beyond the Hedge scene that they enter before the end of the month, regardless of whether it is Sticky or Non-Sticky.

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
Closed Thread