1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1405) Lady Sage and Company

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Her eyes move to Peter, and she smiles warmly to him, with a slight nod of her head, “Good evening to you as well.” Said the Shadow in a friendly tone. As he brought his fingers to his chest, her eyes flicker to the ring, then back to Peter. How interesting, she thinks, having not come across a member of the Thorned Wreath since her time in England. What a benefit to the First Estate, she thinks.

She then looks back to Harold, who seemed to have the good fortune of looking embarrassed. As he spoke of forgiveness and that it would not happen again, she felt a slight relief. Seems there are new faces with brains and manners. Though she secretly was looking forward to having enforce the Laws. She worried people didn’t take her seriously as a Keeper, where she was polite and poised, but, perhaps another night.

Her eyes move to Jean as he approaches and removes the offending object. Once he had left, she focuses back on Harold as he speaks.

There was a friendly smile again, this one directed at Harold, “Pleased to meet you Mister Thorne. I must thank you for your prompt action in this matter.” She says. “My night has been wonderful thus far, thank you for asking.” She then looks to the Knight, “I don’t believe we have officially met Sir.” She said, offering him the chance to introduce himself.

She then looks to Roderick, “I am not sure if either of you have had the pleasure of meeting Mr Pearson.” She says with an open hand gesture to Roderick. Making a mental note to thank him for accompanying her, she gives him a thankful smile.

Her eyes turn to the new gentleman, her Beast raising in challenge of the weaker one, demanding its blood. She offers him a friendly smile, “Good evening Sir.” Said the British Shadow.

Then, to her pleasure, Jennifer came over. Her smile widened, “Madame Notary Hazelton!” she exclaimed as she slightly bowed her head, “How wonderful to see you this evening! I do hope you have been well.”
    OOC
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

2. Likes Jaqen, Moonfang, West liked this post
    M

Roderick couldn't help but be slightly annoyed at the treatment that Thorne received. Something less than a slap to the wrist. Then again, even if Roderick had the smaller of the tools, he could easily believe that he was the more proficient of the users between the two of them. That eased his ire for when Lady Sage introduced him, he lowered his head in greeting before speaking, "I had the honor of meeting Sir Baldwin a night past. He proved to be an excellent.. host." Roderick decided to keep things ambiguous. Better to let the higher ranked decide when things should be shared. Looking to the large Kindred, however, Roderick shook his head. "I believe this is my first meeting with Mr Thorne, however."

It was then that things really started to get complicated as the Danse went full swing and everyone wanted a turn with each other. After giving a respectful bowing of his head to Galloway, a lot less showy than a stiff salute, he recognized the new Nos Princus from the last Court. He was having a hard time believing that she was one of that clan. If it wasn't for her being elected the Princus, he would have to assume she was simply mad. Looking to the entrance, it was then he caught sight of what he truly believed was a Ghoul. He watched her for a time before looking away but not without a final glance.

The current Danse was not quite to his tune but he still wanted to stay nearby. So he opted instead to take a step back, let the talkers and conversations have their time to shine. He was a soldier in any case, not quite a lot that he could talk about at the moment.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"Lady Au Pair Sage, it is good to see you." Jennifer smiles to the Lady.
    "I have the pleasure of introducing Lady Au Pair Daniella Sage of the line Mekhet. May I introduce Sir Peter Baldwin, Knight of the Thorned Wreath, of the line Nosferatu. "

Jennifer stands beside the Lady of the First Estate. Jennifer began speaking to the Lady a shade more quietly.

Jennifer looks to the newcomer to the Invictus, replying to his statement. "Yes, we are meeting soon to get to know one another." Her glance includes Sir Baldwin with a mischievous glint in her eye and a wry tone to her voice.
    "Family can be such a treasure."
    Cross Jaqen Daniella Sage
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

P
    Peter Baldwin

Baldwin nodded a confirmation to Roderick's statement, electing not to discuss their little sparring match here at Court. It was sufficient to say that it had occurred, here; Pearson had done reasonably well. The former Ranger had some learning to do about the politics of Court, the politesse required to thrive in an Invictus Domain, but there was surely time for that. "A pleasure to see you again, Mr. Pearson."

That is, if he didn't get himself staked.

As his Priscus introduced them formally, as was proper and appreciated, he said, "Thank you, Madam Notary," before bowing to Daniella. "Lady Au Pair Sage, it is an honor to meet one of such standing and high regard within Society. Should ever you require anything from the Order, I am but a phone call away."

With a small flourish, Sir Baldwin produced and offered her a simple business card with a phone number on it, underlined by a thick, black Line.

M

Roderick looks towards the entrance when Martha walks in, he offers a low bow of his head to the now Seneschal and Elysium Keeper. Looking back to Baldwin and Sage interacting, he couldn't help but give the business card a long look.

Mental note: Get business cards.

Katsuro Tomori

August had been silent as introductions were made, and attentions paid to those around him. If it bothered him to not be noticed, it wasn't showing. Galloway liked to listen, to learn. This was all well and good but now was the time for talk. He had however intended to introduce Mr. Pearson, but it seemed he was already known. Even better. This court was shaping up quite nicely over all.

"Lady Au Pair Sage, it is a most wonderful occasion to meet you. I am Master August Galloway, Priscus of Clan Ventrue, at your service should you ever require it." the Lord gave another polite bow to the Lady, and looked to the group. "How does everyone find themselves of late?" he asked curiously as a means of keeping conversation moving forward.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

She glances towards the man she had not spoken to once, the 'Mr. Pearson'.

"Mr. Pearson."
    Jennifer greets politely, if stiff with formality. "How do you do?"

Jennifer glances to the quiet Lady before nodding to Master Galloway as he greets the Lady. Master Galloway echoes her polite query and she replies to him.
    "The evenings are busy." Jennifer smiles slightly, knowing that the Master and the Knight were in a similar situation as herself. They had spent two nights in nearly constant contact of late.

"Yet its good to have a feeling of productivity. Its good not to get stagnant." Jennifer states.
    Jaqen Cross Roderick
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Her eyes watch Martha enter, a smile on her face. She turns her attention back to the gathering when she hears her name. “I do hope we will have the chance to catch up soon.” She said to Jennifer. “It has been too long since we sat down together and talked.”

Her eyes widen slightly as she hears there was a Knight among them. Looking to Peter as he speaks to her, the smile remains. “I have to say, the honor is mine. It is such a privilege to have a Knight among our ranks!” she says with a bow of her head, clearly honored to meet Peter. As he produced a card, she gently accepts it, glancing at it briefly before placing it safely in her purse. “Thank you! Though I only hope to have to call upon you for purely social reasons.” She said with a soft laugh. But it wasn’t one meant to diminish the privilege of a Knight, but to lighten the mood.

She then looks to the southern gentlemen, and the smile widens, “Pleased to meet you Master Galloway!” she says in a friendly tone with a slight bow of her head. “Thank you for the offer of your services, it is most kind.” She wasn’t surprised to find such gentleman within the First Estate. “I find myself quite well, enjoying the evening and the fine company.”

Looking to the group as a whole as she answers August, “As Au Pair and Keeper, my nights are busy, but my phone is always on should anyone need anything.”

Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"I would like that,"
    Jennifer agreed. "- for there is much for us to discuss. I have some plans that you may wish to assist with." Jennifer states pleasantly.

Jennifer's eyes flick back to Roderick, now recalling a bit of news that had reached her regarding his notoriety. The man was silent and Jennifer regarded him for a moment in silence. She was comfortable with silence.

She recalled the Lady's smile to Roderick earlier and wonders at it. What had Roderick done to earn the gratitude of a Lady of the Invictus, so publicly displayed? Jennifer's eyes leave Roderick and flick towards Sir Baldwin. Where was he looking?

Cross Roderick Tiffany

Reference

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She smiles warmly to Jennifer as her eyes light up, “What luck! I also have a few things I wish to discuss with you!” she then winks, “Great minds think alike.” She says, wondering what Jennifer would need her to assist with. Whatever it might be, she would do her best to assist her. She just wasn’t sure how she would approach certain subjects with her. “Perhaps we could setup a time to meet this week?” she said, eager to talk more privately with her.

It was then that her Beast cried out, practically cowering in fear of the three headed Beast it felt. Daniella blinks a few moments as she fights for control, the urge to flee strong. Her eyes then focused and scanned the room, finally coming to rest on Dillon. It had been a few months since she felt his Beast, and she scolded her own for its reaction. She sees the smile and returns it, but also bows her head in respect.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread