Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Over the Bridge and Through the Woods (Skin-side)

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Armed with the probable GPS location of the Anshenga known as Grandfather, leader of the Pure of Sacramento those wolves who volunteered stand at the edge of Tur. Stepping across it surely ends one of only a few ways.

Firebringer

PRE

Firebringer stops momentarily at the edge of Tur, stony gaze sweeping those present. Satisfied that at least the first decision had been made definitively, he tosses down the second. "Anyone have a car you're willing to risk, or are we running for it? Decide fast; I won't wait for dithering."

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Daniel shakes his head:

"Wish I had one".

He looks around at the others, curious.

L

"Mine's on the wrong side of town at the moment." So it certainly sounded as though they'd be running.

Her purse had been left behind at Tur, with the one essential item removed. The bagh nakh, freshly dedicated, gleamed beneath the moonlight as she turned it over once in her hand before hiding it away in the hoodie she wore. Years ago, when the Anshega had attacked at Tur, she'd seen them force Forsaken back into their human forms. Whether they'd encounter any who could do that tonight, she had no idea. But if one did do that to her, and expected her to be defenseless in Hishu...well, they'd be in for a nasty surprise.

That taken care of, her gaze drifts up, taking in the sight of the moon shining fiercely above it. "Suppose it's only fitting that it's full for this." This night of battle, a night where they would embrace their role as Luna's warriors and blood would flow.

For good or for ill.

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

"Ah gotta pickup." Aeneas grinned hungrily. "She's old an' faithful. She'll do it." He was already digging for his keys.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Julia walks over to the gathering strike group. Too bad they aren't a solid pack, that would work far better.

"I'm going to shadow you all and get Willowsbark's wife and kids." She says bluntly to the others. Arms crossed, a hand touching the knife on each side of her hip.

"If it comes down to me or them, get them out. No Anshenga bastard is going to take me alive." The Elodoth closes her eyes and her hips swings back and forth for a moment before she drops to four paws. Eyes open and regard the others with a hardness you would expect from a sworn of Skolis-Ur.

Julia

7. Likes Cayce liked this post

Firebringer

PRE

Firebringer nods once. "Pickup it is, then. Keep the windows closed, and if anyone has to ride in the bed, damp your scent. We'll park a few blocks from him to be less obtrusive. Let's move out."

He glances pointedly at Aeneas to lead the way, before turning back to Julia. "Will you need us to limit our speed for you?"

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

Aeneas gives a simple nod and heads off to retrieve his vehicle, which he brings closer to Tur for the others to pile in. While he parks, he fumbles with his knife, ensuring that the weapon is sheathed at his hip.

ST it has never been mentioned just how big Aeneas' pickup truck is, or how many the cab can accommodate. I'll leave that up to you

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Daniel doesn't say much: he doesn't have a car and this fight might well become their last, so there are some things to come to terms with. He stares into the distance for a while until Aenaes brings his truck over.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Julia's wolven head shakes curtly to the sides. <<No. Ride along. Hop out. Disappear.>>

When the truck pulls up to the group she looks at the back of it before hopping in. <<Easy out.>>

Standard pickups can have 3 people in the cab and however many people are willing to hang out in the open back.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last