DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

This and Swaying Tower are continuous. Character are in one or the other. Stepping Across as needed.

The primal energy of the spirit world allows Jessie to step into the Hisil with ease. Around him the Hisil-Tur is quiet, peaceful. The combined efforts of the Hunters in Darkness and Iron Masters is strikingly clear when compared with the wild Hisil that lays beyond its borders.

M

Once on the other side, Jessie lets out a shudder. He felt sick, doing something far and beyond what he would normally do. To stand up to such a crowd so singlemindedly set on something. And who might have been so far gone in their madness that they might view his death as something Mother Luna would bless. After catching his breath, he set himself on what had to be done. Taking a look around, he found the start of the path to the most powerful Spirit he knew, Prideful Harrier.

Fail to shift.. again
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-07 23:12:01 Jessie rolls 6 to shift to Urshul (10 Again) 7, 2, 5, 4, 7, 4 failure

He starts sprinting towards his tree, but trips and stumbles when the stress cuts off his shifting. He rolled onto the ground and came to a stop. He lay there for a moment before pushing himself up, cursing until he was on both feet again and running.

Steel is in the Hisil with ease thanks to the Essence he burned, but Jessie already has a headstart on him. The Sky Warden's Alpha snarls a bit, quickly willing his body to Urshul form.

3 sux to shapeshift
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-07 23:31:48 Steel Gaze rolls 7 to shift to Urshul (10 Again) 9, 4, 3, 3, 3, 9, 9 3 successes

It works. He's down on all fours, a massive beast of a wolf, sniffing at the ground for signs of his wayward packmate.

2 sux to track Jessie
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-07 23:33:18 Steel Gaze rolls 5 to track Jessie (Wits + Survival) (10 Again) 3, 8, 1, 3, 9 2 successes

With a snort, he starts off in a direction that seems right. A huge, black wolf, streaks of red and yellow all through his back, running after a frightened young man. Steel bites back another snarl. For some reason he can't help but feel like the bad guy here.

M

OOC

A while further into the Hisil, Jessie shifts proper into Urshul proper, an instant between him as a human and him as the large direwolf. He was off proper now, running in a full sprint. He didn't know if he was being followed nor did he think that anyone would follow or e able to keep up with him. He had a mission to complete, or else the balance was at risk. Not only within the Hisil and the material plain, but within every Forsaken in Sacramento.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Unless I'm mistaken is now a foot chase. As such I'm going to have to read up on those rules quickly and then require rolls from each of you. I will have that up today.

M

ooc

1 success.. Need to bump up my stats.
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-08 10:06:41 Jessie rolls 5 to foot chase with Steel (10 Again) 9, 3, 4, 4, 1 1 success

If I recall, the rules are Sta + Athletics as the dice pool. Jessie is trying to get enough successes to exceed(?) my Speed (10). I just need to match his successes at any point to catch him. ST's call if he gets auto-sux for the headstart.

2 sux to catch Jessie
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-08 20:28:40 Steel Gaze rolls 5 to footchase with Jessie (10 Again) 9, 7, 10, 6, 7, 7 2 successes

Forgot my +2 Sta for Urshul form. Also, speed is actually 17 due to Urshul
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-08 20:30:44 Steel Gaze rolls 2 to (forgot bonus 2 for Urshul form) (10 Again) 5, 5 failure

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Ok, Moon roll twice more for Jessie to represent his headstart on Steel Gaze. As there was conversation in the non-Hisil thread before Steel crossed over. Once those are rolled then we will move forward with you two rolling for "turns".

M

4 succ, 1 succ for foot chase.
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-08 21:39:27 Jessie rolls 7 to foot chase with Steel (2) (10 Again) 7, 6, 4, 8, 3, 3, 3 1 success
    2014-05-08 21:39:16 Jessie rolls 7 to foot chase with Steel (2) (10 Again) 9, 5, 9, 8, 6, 7, 8 4 successes
    ooc

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last