1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Travelling Wizards) Strategists in the basement

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

It is the night after Korvin, Liara, Roderick and Joseph have investigated the Ember. They were able to get photos, hear rumors and get evidence of counterfeit VIP passes being used by the thief. With all these leads to pursue, it was time to settle on the course of action and the group has decided to report to Ranger Redfill. Joseph excused himself, however, mentioning some urgent business for which he had to temporarily leave town.

As this is the next night, you have -1 Vitae and +1 Willpower. That puts all of your characters at full WP, Roderick and Liara are at 3 Vitae and pretty hungry, Korvin is at 6 Vitae. A month in real time has passed so your toons may hunt again before going to Nox Populi. Please mention how you're getting there and all your equipment.

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

Michael is bent over the table in a former storeroom at Nox Populi that has become his temporary office. He suspected that exactly how temporary depended much on his performance. Thankfully the place has been cleared and he's been able to get some decent furniture in there. Unfortunately, it was tiny. After putting there two ergonomic chairs and a table there not much space was left.

The door reads simply "MR" and after entering the Kindred will see one Savage scholar in casual clothes who is very focused on a map of Sacramento with patrol routes drawn all over it. The walls are bare and there is a carpet on the floor covering the fact that it's simply painted over. Two bright lamps stand on the table, lighting up the room with merciless cold light that makes Michael's face look even more like that of a corpse.

The wooden table and the leather chair looks out of place in the tiny room but it was harmonous interior versus comfort and the interior never stood a chance. There is only one chair opposite the table but at least it's the same quality one as the one he sits in himself.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

M

One Vitae from hunting
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-04-07 13:04:33 Roderick rolls 4 to feed before the meeting. (10 Again) 5, 2, 9, 4 1 success

The mission had been keeping Roderick from hunting like he wanted to. Not even the visit from the eldest daughter of his landlord's family was enough to fill him as much as he wanted. With any luck, he won't need to use it all up before the Night is over.

Just as he had told the rest of his team the prior night, he arrived at the Nox Populi two hours after sunset. This time he chose a more casual attire, a white t-shirt with an open button up shirt over it. Blue jeans and some thick boots completed the set. He left his bowie knife outside the property in a close location for retrieval. He walk though the slowly filling club was almost automatic, weaving though chairs and slipping though groups of kine while keeping his Beast quiet about snacking on one of them. Down the VIP stairs without a moment's hesitation as he made his way to Redfill's office. He hoped that they had time to make some use out of the pictures gathered.

Unless there is a Kindred CIA, this is going to be difficult.

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)

PRE

Lobo Argost , Lobo Argost

Michael looks up from the table, his face somewhat taut as the wolf inside issues a lazy challenge at the Ventrue gauding the Ranger to start a contest of some sort. Preferrably involving claws, gore and sweet-sweet blood. He suppresses the impulse.

"Ah, Mr. Pearson. I hope the night finds you well. Shall we expect your companions or is this personal business?" - a raised eyebrow underlines that this is just curiousity. Not like Roderick can be the only one left after a visit to a strip-club. Where Liara remained as a stripper, Korvin became a bartender and Joseph married Eve.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1

M

Roderick frowned deeply in disappointment. He had hoped that that at least one of them would arrive before he did. He shrugged it off and took a seat in front of Redfield's desk. "I had told them to meet here two hours after sunset. And to try and get a meal before then." He looked to the door, hoping that at least one would walk in. Begrudgingly, he offered up an excuse, "I suppose their dinners are running a bit long."

Hoping to put the topic elsewhere, he turned back to Redfield and asked, "Was anything gained from the photographs we gathered?"

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

None of the toons actually contacted Redfill so he didn't see any photos. All the information needs to be shared explicitly. See this thread. I've also PM'ed the other players so hopefully Roderick will have company soon

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)

PRE

Michael stares at Roderick blankly for a few seconds before blinking. The movement is stark and looks particularly strange on his dead face in the bright white light:

"Please, come in and sit down, Mr. Pearson".

Roderick will immediately notice just how comfortable the chair is and smell the faint odor of cigars coming from the furniture Michael has crammed into the tiny space. His attempts to make the former storage room feel like home look both grand and pathetic at the same time.

"Well, let your companions stand. That will be punishment enough for coming in late", - and then the cheery tone is completely gone from his face as Michael turns dead serious, - "Mr. Pearson, you should really pay more attention to what your diet is in this city, especially around club areas - the young attractive Kine are loaded with stuff you won't believe", - he makes a pause to let the implication settle down, - "I haven't heard from you or your companions since you were given the task to apprehend whoever has stolen the documents from Club Ember. Nor have I received any photos. But since you are here, please give me an account of what you have learned".

He sits down into his own chair and leans back, allowing Roderick to shake off whatever crap was in his Vitae that made him think they've talked since last night.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)

PRE

Michael drums his fingers on the table for a few seconds before frowning and fishing out his phone:

"Seems like your companions are having some trouble. I don't think trying to do this job alone will be wise... Actually, can you give me two hours? I will contact Herald Villiers and try to find you new teammates. You can enjoy yourself here at the Nox Populi and give us all a quick briefing on your findings later", - the doctor gestures at the door, - "I'll try and keep in mind that you have photos of the perpetrators available".

The Ranger shows a warm smile to Roderick. Evidence was good: even if they somehow struck out here, they could be turned to the authorities with proper connections. Still, letting the team he helped assemble present the complete solution would be better.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

Thread is paused for a few days while recruitment of additional members is happening

C
    Crafty Cultist

Luke gave the door a set of five quick knocks before he opened it and poked his head into the room. he was wearing a pair of black dress pants and a light blue dress shirt. "Pardon the intrusion, but is this the base of operations for the Ember investigation? I had heard you were short on manpower, and that the prince would be grateful if this was taken care of A.S.A.P."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread