Ended
Watch

The Way of the Lollicup

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Jonokuchi

PRE

When Kiko spoke of truth, Jonokuchi looked away, eyes gazing beyond the window of the restaurant to the world outside. He thought of distant memories, back to his life now stripped away.

Promises that had been broken and in doing so, his reputation had been virtually destroyed.

Looking back as her voice once again caught his ears, the Warlock nodded in agreement. "Yes, it is surprising. I had initially assumed it would be as awful as most Western franchises." He held up his apple slushie. "This in particular will certainly be brought again."

Sucking on the remainder of the ice drink, Jonokuchi had another thought, and in his no-nonsense manner, put it to Kiko. "Are there many places in the city a person can settle into to gain some measure of power?"

k
    kimura

She finished her meal and listened to Jonokuchi with a slight twinkle in her eyes as perhaps part of her was contemplating something mischievous, who knew with her.

"The Circle of Creation is where I'd hedge my first bets. Leo-kun is the one that you should speak to as I mentioned before. I am certain he'd be able to direct you in more manners you would be more in tune with than myself sadly."

Jonokuchi

PRE

The Warlock finishes his meal, which doesn't take too long at all, before washing it down with the remainder of his slushie. Without a word, Jonokuchi stood abruptly, his massive bulk rippling like a snow drift just before the avalanche. There was a moment's silence as several other diners took note of his standing.

"Thank you, Ms. Kiko," Jonokuchi offered with some effort, apparently not used to such graces.

k
    kimura

As Jonokuchi rose so to did the smaller Shaman with a small tilt of her head after jotting down the address on a napkin "You are most welcome Jonokuchi-san and if there is anything I can do to help please ask. It is after all who I am and why I am here, I help people"

She'd walk a short distance with the larger man then politely excuse herself heading towards her own path and destiny as well.

End Scene? This actually made me smile thanks Forn!

Jonokuchi

PRE

Helping people.

Jonokuchi gave the diminutive mage a long glance as Kiko headed in the other direction.

He gave a respectful bow to her departing back before turning and striding back to his Aunt's home.

Thanks, kimura . Really enjoyed it

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread