Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 26
DISPLAYED
(C Tears) Pruning the weeds

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer steps out of the business and locks up the business securely.
    "Lets travel separately," Jennifer suggests. "- because I am going to observe unseen. You may need to speak to him alone for some moments before I am able to get close enough to assist you. Are you going to be comfortable with that?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Katsuro Tomori

"I do believe so, yes." he said confidently. "I think what I will do is lure him away from the club...Will you be able to stay mobile? I'll talk him into having me take him somewhere secluded for the deal, allow him to pick the place. It's quite important he feels comfortable until it's time he shouldn't, don't you agree?" he asked curiously, having used the previous silence and the walk out of the building as time for planning.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I'll park a street over from Aslyum, so you'll need to keep him at Asylum for about three minutes until I can see you. " Jennifer replies. "Yes, that's a good way to play it."
    Jennifer regards Mr. Galloway for a moment. No longer was she feeling defensive. Yet was this another way for Mr. Galloway to get her to feel comfortable?

Jennifer unlocked her 2003 Civic, stable and reliable. She looks over the street as she thinks. Jennifer looks for a sign that she and Mr. Galloway are under observation.

"I think that we can make significant progress tonight. Do you think that you can erase yourself from his mind? We may need to return to Asylum."

[West, want a roll?]
    West Jaqen
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Katsuro Tomori

"As longwinded as I can be, I'm sure three minutes will be no problem....but I could just give you a head start to arrive there and get set up, no?" he asked curiously and then went on to her question regarding family gifts...

"With enough time, yes. It's a tricky maneuver, but not outside of my capabilities." he said matter-of-factly. If she already knew his blood was capable of it, well there was no reason to deny it. Granted he had mentioned he could make the Valet forget things earlier...perhaps the Madame Notary was just being thorough.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Excellent. I'll text you when I am in place." Jennifer took a seat in her car, buckling her seatbelt.
    "May we you be well until we meet again."

Jennifer bid Mr. Galloway good bye and drove off towards the meeting place. Jaqen

Katsuro Tomori

August hopped into his Cadillac shortly there after, giving the Madame Notary roughly five minutes of a head start, and driving within the speed limit to assure she arrived before himself.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread