Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

Bishop thought for a moment.
    "No others so far. At least, not to me, but then again, I am just writer." Bishop shrugged his shoulders.
    "My current article about that new drug is still in the find more facts-phase. Only thing I know is, that it is dangerous. And it is apparently connected to the void. I have opted to destroy any and all quantities of the substance, since I believe, none of this stuff should be kept censored. But try convincing young people, that experience allows for better judgement."
    Bishop's tone is now very serious.
    "We could use more active workers. On this and in general. Too many threats for my liking."
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

2. Likes Sirith liked this post

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Good call, can't have that sort of thing laying around. Even if its only going to collect dust." Ariadne doesn't expect the Mystagogues to go on benders with the latest in abyssal drugs who know hows. "Hopefully the others have as good of judgement in this regard."

"Other districts are aware, I imagine they can't spare anyone at the moment." For a moment Ariadne looks tired, then its gone..only just.

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

Bishop gave the Epopt a taxing glance, before returning back to his meal. For a moment he tried to imagine, how it would be looking at his behaviour from the other side. It was true, the Guardians were capable of atrociously cruel deeds. But it was Bishops conviction, that those deeds did serve a purpose and no matter how one would look at it, it was necessary to contain, to mislead, to lie and to kill at times, because there were powers at work, that needed to be checked and challenged. And they had no interested in furthering human existence. That was the reason such things had to disappear. No loud bang, no formal inquiry, no duel or debate, that would give credit to an innocuous lie. Just a poisoned dagger, cloaked in black silks and then it would just disappear.
    So how would one feel authorizing such things, Bishop wondered. How were the shoes sitting, that an Epopt had to wear? He came to the conclusion, that being tired was truly justified.
    "On a more positive note, I am currently moving some financials around and may actually be moving into our new living arrangement by the end of next month. With all my books." he said pleasantly.

Looks like we are finished; wrap this up?
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

The smile returns, though subdued. "Good good. I can't wait to see how it goes."

Yep, sounds good

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread