Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(C Tears) Reconnecting at Asylum

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Katsuro Tomori

August enjoyed his walk around the club, feeling he had a general sense of the goings on, which was good. He needed to impress the Madame Notary in order to impress the Prince....everything working in degrees of seperation, much like the apparent drug entrepreneurship going on here this evening...

Eventually his feet lead him back to the bar, where he gently intertwined his arm around Miss Hazeltons once more. "This club is just absolutely interesting." he said with a general easy going smile, though his choice of words might clue in Jenn to something. "So, what did you order us up, hmm?" he asked curiously looking at the mixed drinks sitting in front of them, curiously eying the umbrellas.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Gently bounds." Jennifer replied, as she transferred Mr. Galloway's drink to him.
    "When in Rome.." She smirks, sipping her drink politely. She played with the umbrella as she glances about, politely viewing any display near them.

"You having a good time?" Jennifer asked in a normal tone. "There's some sort of show that's available. "

Her tone pitches low as she leans in. "We can take this party elsewhere."

The two confer quietly about talk that could have passed if overheard. The two enjoy their drinks and take in the scene for a few moments. When Jenniefer drink is mostly gone, she sets it on a passing tray and suggests that they leave. The valet is summoned and Jennifer settles in, suggesting to Mr. Galloway once his car arrived that they meet at [Address], her business site.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Katsuro Tomori

"Ah, I see." he said somewhat dubiously looking at the mixed drink. He brought it up to his mouth, and pretended to take a sip. "Not bad, but it's not really my taste." he said apologetically to the bartender. Though he pulled out a ten dollar bill and slid it across the bar to the tender. "Thanks for letting me try something new though."

"Well Miss, you lead and I will certainly follow, though I'm not sure we have time for the show today. Perhaps when we come back...unless you feel we've got the time?" he asked, arching an eyebrow with his question, a seemingly bemused expression on his face.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Well, I know that I have an early day tomorrow. Quite too early to have been out this late.." Jennifer shakes her head. She speaks in a normal voice, but her 'late' gets a croak- y tone. Alarmed that her Curse is asserting itself, she decides to leave the presence of mortals.
    "Perhaps some other time?" She suggests to Mr. Galloway in a whisper to his ear. He may wonder at her change of voice- had he much experience with her Curse?
    The Nosferatu departed to collect her car and slipping Mr. Galloway the address for the next venue - her own private business site.

Jennifer leaves the scene
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread