Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
281 - 290
DISPLAYED
(0908) Autumn Festival

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 29 of 39 First ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... Last

King Crunk

"WHAT UP, FU!?!" the King greets the Stone Lion with a welcoming grin. "HARRY SEND YA' OVER 'BOUT OL' TICKLE ME? YEEAAH! MEET SKEETSKEET AND JUNOPOLY, YOU GONNA' HELP THEM, OOOOKAY?!?" He nods towards Juno and Sam Skrit. "WHO ELSE HARRY SENDIN'???"

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu grins and nods at the Spring Kings outburst of talking. "Ya, Rust should be over here soon." He looks at the two changelings who'd he be helping and nods. ~where is Rust....~ He stops a grumble from becoming audible.

Betony Rue having fulfilled her obligation as vassal went over to see if Mr. Koskov had convinced Al-Adin. She was unhappy about the announcement of the Ash Hunt, having not been able to present her case before hand. She briefly considered asking Mr. Liebowitz if he would consider changing the target of the Ash Run but she had already sent a letter in that regard. She would explain her wishes then.
    She approach the group of two men and a man whose mind was that of a child.
    Standing silently she looked to Mr. Koskov, clearly expecting him to say something.
    "You have spoken with him?" Betony Rue flinched. She had intended to not phrase it so much as an inquiry. Her gaze turned to Al-Adin.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Those eyes are sooooo creepy. It was all Terri could think before looking sideways to Rick and then back to her King.

"I don't, sir, not concerning the Ash Run but I do have another issue I would like to speak with you about, perhaps another time. I wouldn't like to bore you on your ceremonial eveing."

Do computers get bored? Stop it Terri!, she berates herself.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

[QUOTE=Orchomenos;27333]As the Winter Queen commands all of them to get cellphones, Cathie is rather confused. "Cellphones? Yeah... perhaps... I mean, I'll do my best to get one, but... they don't work in the Hedge, no?"

Katrin shushed her courtiers as the crown changed hands. Afterwards,she addressed Cathy. No try. DO. I do not know if phone work in Hedge, still you must have.

As the vodka is brought to the table, she said, A job I have for you. By next moon, you must find someone and help them with sorrow. Many peoples here are frozen, cannot feel their emotions. Cannot heal without feel the sadness. For some of us- she looks around the people seated at the table, then around the room- there is no healing. But for others, we can help. You will do this, and you will tell me when we next meet.

Giving a hard look at Nightfall and Asia, she said, I do not ask for the end of sadness, but for its beginning. You understand?

If they all agree, she raises a glass in a toast and says, We drink now! TO WINTER!

L

"I don't believe I have anything more I need to discuss with you at this time, your Highness." He briefly mulls over what they had been told about the fetch. Could he simply tell HAL not to tell them about any plans regarding it without breaking their pledge. He wasn't sure, so he'd just have to choose a more subtle wording and hope the King understood what he was getting at. "And please remember; we'd hate to have our Freehold Oaths conflict with any more fleeting ones, Sir."

O
    Orchomenos

Cathie blushes slightly as Katrin repeats her commands more firmly. "Yes, I will find one cellphone..."

She smiles as the vodka is served. She drinks hers in one shot; for three second and half, she feels her blood flowing more quickly in her veins, leaving her in a happy mood. Then, she nods as the Winter Queen explains the job to be done, but frowns at the precision given to Asia AND Nightfall. "That's what he meant by 'putting an end to sorrow'? So, he's a... killer?" She looks at the pretty boy with a whole new eye; he won the Glissade Tournament so easily...

Her thoughts turns to Peter, the strange man she met at the tournament. The one fighting with a mask. "Could he be hidding some sorrow behind that mask? I will try to find when we meet to train together..."

Grrface frowns when he sees Betony approaching. This can't be good. He elbows Derek as she approaches, saying to him quietly "...nows your chance, bud."

In response to her question he just smiles a bit "Derek and I are gonna talk to him about it, Betony, don't worry. We were just saying how we need to get together and talk about serious stuff AFTER we have a little bit of fun. You know? You should try to have some of it. Fun, that is." He smiles at her, though he knows that she probably won't respond well to it.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall gives Asia a slight shrug and lifted his shot glass. Hell, he made some of his ballet students sad every day. He upended the shotglass, rolling it along his hand and forearm until it was empty & then into the cradle of his elbow. With a quick straightening of his arm, he pops the glass out through the air and into his other hand, and sets it upside down on the table.

Not his first rodeo.

With an exhale, Nightfall looks around for a zakuski.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Sam looked at Fu and nodded a hello.

It is always good to have a Beast on a Hunt.

"I'm Sam."

Page 29 of 39 First ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... Last
Closed Thread