Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(0908) Autumn Festival

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 39 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last

Kharn

ShadowEdge lets Asia take his arm, and then begins scanning the room slowly, while he moves to walk with her slowly. He eyes dart, like a predator's as he scans back and forth between the different targets, or changelings rather. He still was havin problems separating the two, enemies and friends. Maybe Asia would help with that? There! he spots someone who's mein has the touch of Winter.

He points to the large brutish woman with monstrous teeth. "She is winter, come on. I'll stay by your side if you need me for anything."

Juno arrived a bit late, and despite her outward cheerfulness she really hoped that she wasn't (a) noticed and (b) going to get called down for her pronounced tardiness (at least publicly). She had been caught up with the finishing touches on a client's art and she wasn't going to rush the work for a social obligation.

Walking into the room, her gait is....well, an interesting one as her hips sway beneath the loose jeans she is wearing.

Saucy.

Her tail was curled slightly in the manner of a feline with friendly intentions as she padded towards the tables, her attention suddenly drawn to the loud conversation that T---er, King Crunk by the looks of his oversize pendant, was having. She wasn't entirely sure who this guy was, but he looked like someone who was into having a good time.

The somewhat Leonine Fairest paused for a moment, looking around to see if she could recognize anyone. At the very least, she hoped to enjoy some pleasurable conversation this evening.

Behold Juno's Outfit

L

Wow. He'd thought Sable's performance had been good. Terri's...blew him away. He got up from his seat near the end of the song, moving over to meet Terri as she made her way down from the stage. A performance like that definitely deserved praise. "Wow, that was unbelievable. You've got some real talent up there on stage, amazing."

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Kyle sips at his drink. "Someone I knew died. Work is fine, they have me doing mostly mediation work now. I'm moving into a different place downtown. I found out there are wizards in the city."

Betony Rue glared after Derek for a second for leaving her with Mr. Koskov, before turning to him.
    "Mr. Koskov, are you doing well?" She winced.

Grrface turned to regard Betony. She was right. He was doing well. His answer is somewhat reserved in tone, however. As if he knows what to expect from conversation with the somewhat harsh and misunderstood Ogre woman.

"I'm well, Betony, thank you for asking."

He thinks for a moment, taking a sip of an apple beer, then says to her "I'd been meaning to ask you. I can understand if you won't call me Grrface, but will you at least call me Thomas? Koskov isn't even my real name."

"Neither is Betony Rue Jasons mine and I seriously doubt Grrface is yours but you do not seem to mind that being what you are called," she said icily. She seemed almost ready to close her hand around his throat and squeeze until she felt it collapse but then she seem to push aside that thought.
    "I do not... handle familiarity well, Mr. Koskov. I am not someone you want to have be on a first name basis with."
    She hid well the sadness that came from that statement but she was going to endanger anyone further for her own selfish reasons.

Harry Turkleton

"Good," he says, nodding approvingly. "Only been here a few days and already found himself a Hollow," he says to Rustmane and Fu, in case they hadn't heard it themselves. "Very good. I'm certain we'll have use for your talents. While we wait for the other Sovereigns to arrive, tell me how you boys have been pissing people off this month." With the beak, he can't really smile, but his eyes bounce around mischievously, and his voice practically sqwaks with enthusiasm.

King Crunk

King Crunk bows his head for a moment of quiet contemplation as Kyle mentions his loss. Then he looks the Beast directly in the eye and says, "GODDAM THAT'S THE SADDEST SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY WHOLE LIFE! YOU WANT CHERRY TO RUB YO' BACK, KYLE?!? SHE GOT THE MAGIC FINGERS! TELL 'EM, BABY!" Cherry smiles seductively at Kyle. "YEAH!" He grins at Kyle like he knows exactly what he needs.

He recognizes Juno looking over and waves her over to the table.

-Rosyn Autumnfire-

Autumnfire spends most of her time still and silent near the bar, occasionally sipping from a beer that makes her fire sizzle and hiss. The songs about Autumn touched her heart deeply and a couple of leaves fell from her hair and burnt up before touching the ground as the thought of the cold made her branches tremble. When she saw Juno enter she lifted a hand in greeting but made no effort to call him over. She was just pleased to see someone she knew.

-Sable Reinard-

Sable hardly notices the subtle reactions to her performance, its hard for her to think anything she does is really successful. She just wanted to make sure she wasn't the most noticeable at the party. Then she backs right into a big bear of a Changeling with an apparently extra large pumpkin shirt. She looks way up, into the bear's eyes, and they seem to have a happy shine but his fuzzy face just seem grumpy or sad. "Sorry there Face," she tells the bear without really thinking about it. what's a face? She asks herself afterward, still looking up at the stranger curiously.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

"Followed a blue goblin to an amtrack station and got insulted by a talking greyhound. Then got called a terrorist by some dumb ass sheep."

Page 11 of 39 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread