Ended
Watch
21 - 24
DISPLAYED
(1404) Anabella, Liara, & Martha

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles to all present and nods as each speaks.

"Indeed, sir!" she agrees with Micheal and turns to Dirge and Gunnar, "you are most welcome, sir! If you are a trusted companion of Miss Dirge, I daresay you will follow her most fine examples and integrity!" she offers sweetly.

Speaking generally, Martha nods to Ana, Velma and the others,
    "Yes...yes, I daresay we should unite under our banners and make sure we have all our fellows close at hand!" she giggles and nods in agreement that Douglas ought not be alone for too long.

"The evening will be busy enough soon, I suspect, with announcements." she tried a shy smile and wondered how the various announcements will be received.

"Miss Dirge, it is most pleasant to greet you again...and a delight to meet your companion! I hope you, Miss Dirge, will have the opportunity to meet with Miss Prietto and Miss Star soon! Both are most excellent company!" she giggles happily and seems keen to ensure Ana and the others are rightly included in the chatter before they all disperse.

"Mr Haraldson, you may consider yourself Acknowledged and under Miss Dirge's cognizance! Time won't allow for my usual Presentation to help orientate you to the various aspects of the Domain...so it might be helpful if you make an appointment to visit here later in the week so we can discuss that!" she giggles happily and nods to Gunnar and Michael.

Leaning hard on her cane, she rubs at her crippled hip and hopes everyone seems satisfied with the situation at hand.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

2. Likes Princess, Wod.Infant liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Dirge and Gunnar

An smile pulled at Dirge's lips pleasantly as the Haunt tilted her head in acknowledgement. "It is a pleasure to once again be among you," she replied. "I will ensure that Gunnar finds his way to you later. We could make a pleasant evening of it, perhaps?" She let the implied question hang in the air between them, no doubt sensing her companion stir at her side.

Gunnar stared openly at Martha, his surly, hard eyes tinged with surprise. In the end he dipped his head and lowered his gaze respectfully before the Herald. "As you wish. Your hall, your rules." His face turned to a sombre aspect as he did so.

Dirge gave her companion's hand a squeeze, her head tracking to one side as she sensed the movements around her. "I would be glad to chat with Miss Prieto and Miss Star. I take it that now is not the opportune time? Ah well... we had heard rumours this Court was to be something special. Lead on, then." A certain steel crept into her voice at the last: it was more a command than a request.

Her companion, if he detected the subtle change, did not respond to it. He offered a grunt which seemed to communicate understanding. "Herald. Regent. Fellow blood drinkers." The surly look returned to his eye, even while his tone and general posture remained respectful. Gently he began to draw Dirge away from the rapidly shrinking company.

Unless stopped, Gunnar will lead Dirge to the Nosferatu table. Dirge and Companion exit the conversation.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma nods affirmatively as the Herald speeds up the procedures and prepares to leave the petite woman’s presence.

”Very well, I shall take Miss Prieto and Miss Shepard.”

The Succubus nods politely towards the strange woman, Dirge, and her companion when they leave their presence.

”Likewise Miss Dirge.” Something odd about the woman’s name… and blindfold.

After the words the Succubus moved to her family banner, hoping her two younger cousins would follow her example. Anabella Prieto Liara Shepard

Going to Daeva banner now!
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha spends a few moments watching the shoes and legs of the various ladies departing.

Then, smiling to herself, she decides it's probably time to now make her way over towards the Prince...

...and thus Martha leaves this thread.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread