Ended
Watch
111 - 120
DISPLAYED
2014 Spring Orgy - Garden of Stolen Delights

Page 12 of 17 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... Last

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Drinks help-be-good, yes-yup," Morgan nodded in agreement with Mary as she followed the group to the bar. She didn't see any self-centered hedonists around so the spot was plus. And drinks definetely sounded apropriate for this kind of discussion. She knew the answer to Rick's question, it was obvious. But with the turmoil in the Hedge at the time, let alone the fickle nature of the Thorns, Terri could have gone anywhere.

In the sensible world the shortest distance between two points was a straight line. With the Hedge, it could be five steps back, a jump to the left, and you end up in the wrong country. Or so she'd heard back in Chicago. She was finding many of their stories were false these days.

Still, if Terri ended up overseas there were few places that'd compare to the dangers of the Fae. She smiled weakly as another thought came to her. Maybe Marcus was right. Terri picked up Rick's trail and was following it. Back to here..eventually. That'd be ironic.

Looking at Marcus's selection she smiled and nodded her head, "Always best to send the whiskey, helps-troubles-heh-heh."

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Coco drank in Aaren's golden visage and she returned the Gandharva's smile. Her eyes then went to the plum tarts, then to Ava as she spoke, and then the faceted irises flashed to the fruit tarts and the potato-pork treats.

"Fantastic! A whole menagerie! It looks like you both have excellent taste," she said, grabbing a plate. Her hands darted out, grabbing and piling the aforementioned foods onto her plate. She paused when Jack spoke and then grabbed a few steak bites to top off her collection. "It's a pleasure to meet you Jack! And your friends! I'm Cosima Tascioni, or Coco. I would introduce my friends," she said, gesturing with her plate towards Huntress and Reef , "but I believe that honor should belong to them! Besides, my mouth is about to become mysteeeriously occupied." The red haired fairest balanced her plate on the table, popped a tart into her mouth, and then picked the plate up and stepped back so others could access the food.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

3. Likes TheMalkCat liked this post
    A
    Ambrose

Trudging along behind the excitable bee-girl, Reef can't help but find himself confused. How can anyone feel so positive? Her high-energy attitude was almost disconcerting.

Arriving at the group, he does a quick look at the different faces, but finds himself focusing on the fish-girl, his figure bearing down as his eyes intensely assesses her. It had only been a month since leaving the seas, but he hardly remembered it. Still, he knew a predator fish when he saw one. His muscles subconsciously tense, as if preparing for the smaller girl to suddenly charge at him, attempting to go for the bite.

"Uh, hi." He finally blurts out, the wet timbre of his voice practically splattering the words out of his mouth.

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

Huntress, in a foul mood and silent up till now, bows her head slightly and puts her hand on her heart in greeting. "I'm sorry I didn't talk with you earlier; you may call me Ahawi. Or Kite. Or Huntress. Whichever suits you." Slanting eyes try to catch everyone slowly, and all of her senses open to discrete differences between the Mantles. So we do have guests beside this Dread Courtier of powerful Mantle. Interesting. "I'm glad to make your acquaintance and I'm really glad the other courts joined this Revel." Her smile is restrained, and the Fairest feels she will need to pump a lot of adrenaline up to make her mood better.

"If you would be so nice, we'd like to help us clarify to this gentleman what is happening." She nods her head at Reef. "From what I gathered he's fresh as a Spring rain."

Ahawi glances at Reef. If the man is going to keep it at this level or word usage, it's gonna take a looong time... the whole ocean of time. "Don't worry, I don't know about the rest, but I don't bite."

...Though this fish-woman looks like she can and indeed does bite.

Ramona makes an effort to find the Spring Queen away from the Orgy. Still feeling unfamiliar and uncertain in the Sacramento Freehold, she pledges herself to the Freehold for another season. Perhaps Summer will see her concerns assuaged and her trust earned.
    -1 Willpower for Seasonal Freehold Oath

The Sewnskin Doctor

"That's c-correct! If you m-mash an' spread th' stuff over lascerations 'r bruises, it'll act as a coagulant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-biotic. Th' mild euphoric effects o' oral consumption works like a fast actin' opioid without th' sudden nausea 'r drowsiness. One thing Ah'm worried 'bout is that Blushberries could be opioids an' then whenever we t-take a bite outta one, we're developin' and feedin' a g-growin' physical addiction." The Chirurgeon's voice gained strength as he began to discuss the medical properties of blushberries, the stutter fading as he rattled about his hypotheses on the biochemistry behind Goblin Fruit.

But before he got too far ahead of himself, a trio of Changelings arrived to have their share of the Spring Feast. Thao found himself caught off guard by the sudden buzz of a Beastly Spring with what appeared to be simple-compound eyes and antennae, followed by a walking coral colony and a Fairest who seemed like she'd be more at home in the midst of the Hedge with a bow and arrow in hand. The Spring Courtiers introduced themselves as Coco and Ahawi, showing around the newly escaped Elemental about the Freehold. Thao decided that he would memorize their names and faces before trying to figure out how their sudden swarming made him feel.

He reached out with his left arachnedactyl-esque hand to offer a handshake to all of the newcomers, except for Bubba keeping close by them all. He had no intention of dislocating his wrist. Again. "Name's Thao Dinh Ngoc. You c-c-can say th' last name as 'knock' iffen you find it hard t' p-p-pronounce. Ah work in urgent care over in Sutter Memorial. Iffen you ever g-get hurt or g-get sick, you c-can c-contact me via cell an' Ah'll d-do mah b-b-best t' get t' you." He paused and waited for any questions to arise while idly picking up a plate and loading it with some flaky and rich puffs filled with cream cheese, mushrooms, onions, and Parmesan. Delicious Parmesan.

L

Rick allowed Marcus to lead him to the bar. And reached for the bourbon almost as soon as it was put in front of him, tipping it to the other Changelings around him he echoes Morgan's sentiment, "Good whiskey helps with almost anything." And this stuff really was as good as anything.

Then he finds himself pondering the possibility that Terri might have set off in search of him. "Doesn't sound like a bad guess, based on what you knew at the time." It was a reassuring one, to. He'd been vague to her as to the reason of his departure. And when his time away had begun to last far longer than he'd expected, well, he had started to worry about what she'd think of him as a result. But if Marcus, who must have known her about as well as anyone in the Freehold at the time, thought she'd gone out in search of him it had to be far from the worst case scenario. "Probably too much left at the Hollow that she'd have taken with her for something like that, though." Which, of course, was information he was pretty sure they didn't have at the time.

He does also notice that Marcus's eyes seem to be roving the restaurant just a bit. "Looking for something?"

Clink Clink Clink

The sound of of a crystal class echoed through the hall. Violet Le Blanc stood tall a glass of wine in one hand a silver spoon in the other which she had used to gather the attention of all present. She beamed a perfect smile as her eyes scanned the crowd taking the time to lock eyes with all who were present. As everyone attention pulled to her she at last spoke.

"Thank you all for attending this evening. It is our pleasure to have you all here and It would not be the same without you. I would like to thank Aaren Eloi for her wonderful efforts this evening in helping Organize this event, bravo" She tilts her glass in gesture to Aaren as she speaks.

"In celebration of spring and a final gifts this evening, I would like to present a very special cake from our lovely and beautiful talented Ms. Rosemary"

On the cue the delightful Ogress ms.Rosemary came around the corner, before her on a cart was a beautifully tall cake, of pastel colors of spring, Cream, orange, blue and pink laced its way around the cake. Small slivers of fruit could be seen at its base. The intoxicating aroma was sweet, and entangled the senses leaving those in the room with a warm and comforting sensation. The visage of the cake in whole felt like perfect artistic expression of the blossoming and rejuvenation of spring.

The Vernal Queen smiled turning her gaze once more upon the audience to speak. Her already beautiful visage seemed to shimmer and glow. Her voice famous for its music was soothing, enticing and above all else a rapturous expression of sound.

Date Action Roll Result
    2014-04-25 15:50:17 Violet Le Blanc rolls 10 to SoDA Pressence+expression (10 Again) 8, 7, 6, 3, 1, 4, 8, 6, 5, 5 2 successes

"Last year around this time we suffered a great tragedy. In the fire that day we lost friends, family and loved ones. Our home was taken from us and our lives forever shaken once again. " She paused as if the weight of that day was heavily on her. She raised a hand as if begging for them to patient with her before speaking.

"Yet here we stand, another spring upon us. Among us new faces and old. So i ask you all here today, to let this spring sprout new Hope. Let it be the blossoming of new desires and give us the courage to embrace our desires and the lives we have. May we together take hold of our lives and live them to their fullest. I beseech you all to peruse your desires, dreams, with the utmost passion.

In the words of the wise William blake. 'Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.' "

She raises her glass in gesture of a toast.

"let us start here tonight, please partake of the Cake, and the pleasures laid out before you here tonight and so much more" She let out a content sigh.

Date Action Roll Result
    2014-04-25 16:00:41 Violet Le Blanc rolls 14 to Pressence+Persuassion+SoDA (10 Again) 8, 6, 5, 6, 4, 5, 9, 4, 2, 5, 4, 10, 7, 6, 1 3 successes

Letting her call to partake and enjoy ones desire fall upon the changeling host she stepped as side declaring a side not.

"Those of my court please find me before leaving this evening, to where ever your desires take you"

Violet has rolled 3 success to persuade everyone to eat cake and enjoy their whims this evening. Any one trying to resist make spend a willpower or make a Resolve+comp at difficulty 3.
    Any one who does eat the cake receives 1 point of Glamour back (if any is spent) from the goblin fruit inside. Also the fruit makes one desire of the character become present and irresistible in their mind for the next day. They may make a Wyrd+Resolve to resist the magic of the fruit and wave off the thirst for said desire.

Lastly this scene will end next week on the 30th. Please wrap up your scenes by than. Feel free to have post Party scenes, or glimpses ect.

10. Likes CyledyrWyllt liked this post

After her announcement and toast, Violet makes her way to a lavishly decorated table with a glass of wine and a slice of cake. Spring Court members can find her here to speak to her as she had requested.

C
    Casitive

Conversation shifts always felt a bit like the tide coming in. Attentions were pushed and pulled by new faces, new ideas and because of this, Aaren realized that the end of her conversation with the Autumnal was at an end. It was just as well, she had it in mind that she would thread herself through the throng to find a particular person. It was a tight-rope, being sociable.

The Fairest nodded towards Thao in acknowledgment and thanks for his explanation.

Huntress' request, however, was where Aaren shifted her attention. About to supply Reef an answer, she instead pauses when three clinks ensnares everyone. The Gilded Fairest remained silent during the announcement, lifting her glass once towards the Queen in response to her recognition, and the presentation of the Cake.

That Cake looked incredibly tempting, but first, “Why?” Aaren said as a rhetorical question, “Because we can.” There's a slight pause before Aaren adds, “That might sound like a strange reason, but hear me.” Her voice roiling with the blessings of the Wyrd, “Whatever you experienced in the Faerie was at the whims of another, at the behest of another, by Those who do not know the perfections in imperfections. Each of us, here, have attained our freedom. Freedom to do as we please. To pursue what we want. To enjoy the world we did not forget during our Durances.

Aaren let's that sink in before she adds simply, “This is a celebration of that Freedom. A celebration of new beginnings and new growth.” The Ganharva's smile formed, languid and glimmering. Her passion for the ideals of her court shined through.

5 Successes, Oratory, Exceptional at 3 Successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-04-25 16:56:48 Aaren Eloi rolls 9 to Rousing Speech: Pres 3 + Persuasion 3 + 1 (Oath) + 2 (SoDA) (10 Again) 5, 1, 6, 8, 4, 1, 7, 10, 10, 8, 8 5 successes

Please, find me if you have any particular questions,” Aaren beams her smile towards Huntress, then Coco, then Reef. “I've got to slip away. Please, excuse me.

Aaren leaves the thread once everyone says their excuse me's

Page 12 of 17 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.