Ended
Watch

Velma and Martha at the Ember

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiled and nodded. It was a good idea. Being Seneschal demanded a slightly different role and demand on her time than Herald. She didn't want to let Asa down in that capacity either and having Velma share the Acknowledgements...well, Martha smiled as she rubbed at Velma's thigh. Rubbing at Velma's thigh in an action echoing how she massages her own crippled leg.

"Splendid! I quite agree! Most splendid! I am already looking forward to seeing how our experiment works!" she giggled and nodded again. "We should begin immediately!" she chirped eagerly and smiled as her eyes met Velma's.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

2. Likes Wod.Infant liked this post

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

"We should!"

"I will begin making preparations in the VIP." She adds.

The Succubus looks to her clock, she hadn’t yet prepared for tonight’s show, there was yet work to do, and their conversation, while extremely pleasant and productive was eating her precious time away.

Velma deftly jumped from the catwalk and then adjusted her clothes.

”I would love to extend our conversation further… but I think my time is running short.” There is a small pause, Velma offers the seneschal a smile.

”Will you be staying for tonight’s show?”
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Gentle nudge Chrisie
    Velma Star*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha watched with wide eyes as Velma showed off her deftness and agility by escaping her grip on her thigh.

Biting at her lower lip, she nodded meekly to answer Velma's questions.

"Oh...a show...yes, I shall be very glad to stay and watch." she tried a shy smile.

She wanted to try to emulate Velma's agility.

Watching for her landing, she hesitated. Concentrating on making the landing, she too tried to spring from where she was sat.

But...she stayed put. Hating herself for her failure to test her skills, she simply nodded aimlessly and stared at Velma's legs.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

6. Likes Wod.Infant liked this post

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”Excellent!” The Succubus smile widens, and then she seems to stop for a moment as if pondering something.

”What if you joined me in the dressing room? Have you ever been curious about what goes on in there?” There lied opportunity. All those dancers, twice that number in beautiful long legs…

Silently Velma reaches for Martha with an open hand to help Martha move down from her position. She was still waiting for her answer but she kept her attention in the petite shadow’s movements so that she could react should the Seneschal lose her balance.
    Velma Star*

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread