Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Fresh Air

Page 5 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Anshega (Urshul) [5L] | Anshega (Urhan) [0L,0L,4L] 16 | Jonathan (Hishu) 13 | BC (Urshul) 12 | Adam (Dalu) 12 | Sonya (Gauru) [1A6L] 11

OOC

Kharn

BloodiedClaws charges in, hoping this will be the finisher against Sonya, enough to knock her on her ass, and end her kuruth. He leaps in, clawing fiercely, and tearing her side open, and biting, his teeth digging in, but only breaking the flesh slightly, drawing blood from yet another wound. This would be the end, she would be down. I only hope death does not find her early...

T&C 4 fight ender?

Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

O
    Orchomenos

Anna runs up to Adam.

"Are you okay and whats going on?"
    It's the first time Adam has direct contact with Pures, and he's even not sure they are. He aches to put another bullet in the Pure (or whoever werewolf thought funny to torture a pup in her First Change), or to follow the pup and make sure she's safe. But he didn't want to abandon the injured woman.
    Adam is relieved to see a packmate, someone he is sure of the allegiance.
    "Anna! I'm ok, but not this woman, I think she's still alive; tell me you know something in first care?
    It's a First Change. I think some Pures tried to have an easy fight and attacked the pup, but me and another wolf (he points Bloodied Claws) somewhat save her...
    And I think the guy there with the gun is our side..." he finishes, pointing Jonathan.

A
    Anima

The growl that had been growing louder twisted into a full-blown snarl as she realized there would be no catching her attack, no killing with this fucker attacking her! His fangs, and in particular his claws tore deep into her, causing Sonya's blood to only pour out faster and faster. Soon, she would be unconscious, even dead perhaps, but not before she made this interloper pay.

Returning the Favor

Sonya's snarl became muffled as she dug her teeth into the Urshul's hide, letting her claws rake into his side.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

The lead Anshega reverts to Urhan form as the group continues to run, now free of pursuit.

Jonathan (Hishu) 13 | BC (Urshul) [6L] 12 | Sonya (Gauru) [1A10L] 11
    Adam and Anna are outside combat time.

multiple attacks

Kharn

oh shit....
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Kharn

BloodiedClaws roars out as the wolf comes to the fore. He shifts out of the Urshul for and while gripped by kuruth, shifts into the war-form, the Gauru form. Growing taller, heavier, and more able to deal death, the looks at Sonya with a growl.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Jonathan (Hishu) 13 | Adam (Dalu) 12 | BC (Gauru) [6L] 11 | Sonya (Gauru) [1A10L] 11
    Anna can roll initiative and act this round.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Note: Anna and Adam are 14 yards from BC and Sonya; Jonathan is 39 yards away.

W
    Wyldside

Jonathan growls to his self as the pure run out of sight. He knew there would be another day when blood would be shed. Somewhere the familiar sounds of unrestrained rage rang out into the night air. "Ah,Hell!" Looking over Jonathan can see the fearful sight of two werewolves locked into the rage that gripped all Uratha's souls. Damn that pup is hurt badly and the other one has lost it. I have got to end this quickly, I hope the mother forgives my actions. Running up to get a clear shot Jonathan focuses his self. The shot has to be perfect if the other wolf continues his attacks against the pup there may be two dead wolfs today. He clams his breath, all his focus is on this shot it has to be a good one.

the great wiff

combat roll

Page 5 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.