Watch
91 - 94
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Fresh Air

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
    W
    Wyldside

Yo, here is my email address so you can contact me later its getting kinda drafty out here can we go some where a little more warm to continue this conversation. He says to Adam repressing a shiver from a cool breeze that came and wrapped around him like a blanket.

O
    Orchomenos

"The Urshul what was attacking the pup, yes, I have tasted his blood. Why?" BloodiedClaws asks, though he already knows why.
    "That means you can track him down. And if we can find a ritemaster, more of us would be able to track him, if you're willing to share the blood." answers Adam with a smile.

He jumps in surprise when Jonathan starts naming the programmation languages he knows. "Well, that might be... useful. You must be an Iron Master, right?"

With his left hand, he searches his cargo pockets, and produces a small notebook and pencil. He takes note of Jonathan's email, writes his own cellphone number twice and give one copy to each wolf.

"Oh, and about the other wolf, don't worry, she's a packmate, she left before me. I'm sure she's safe now."

End of thread for me, unless Bloodied Claws wants to give his email address to Adam?

Kharn

BloodiedClaws smiles taking the cell number and marking it into his phone, he calls Adam's phone so he know's whose number it is. "I am new to this city, and taking a fight to the anshega is not my style, atleast not this soon, but I will keep your number at the ready and try to keep in contact with you, so we have a mutual knowledge." With that BloodiedClaws turns to make his way 'home'.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

End Scene

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.