Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Excellent," Asa nodded.

He had no doubt she would follow up with the Prieto neonate, but the spectacle in general had grated on his nerves. Especially when...

"Well, I think it's time to make a few announcements."
    A grin and twinkle of mirth spread across his features as he added, "Is there anything you'd like for me to include while I'm boring everyone with my monologue?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Excellent, Your Grace! I would only ask that you congratulate Dr Redfill on his accomplishment of being Victor Ludorum for the recent Regency contest, Your Grace. He bested my riddles!" she smiled and showed Asa the contents of the warrant and deed Micheal had found in the last of her puzzle canisters.

Martha offers a sweet smile to Asa as she readies to hear him outline his plans.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm sure that's only because you wanted someone to win," Asa answered, arching an eyebrow at the tiny Mekhet and winking. He had no small regard for her intellect.

He skimmed the document, nodded, and moved towards the center of the seats ringed by banners.

Archon, seal the chamber.

"Good evening,"
    he began, waiting a few moments for conversations to taper off.

"For those of you that I haven't met, I am Asa Clarke, Prince of the Domain of Sacramento. I have a few announcements to make, and then you'll be free to resume your evenings.

The first is to congratulate Mr. Redfill on winning the Seneschal's challenge; henceforth, he will be known as the Regent of Florin. Next, to award the Domain of Valencia to Reeve Connery for his service. As always, the raising of Regents grants them praxis beholden to none but myself. This includes prior arrangements for Rights in those Domains. If you are Hunting or reside in their Domains currently, you will need to seek their permission to continue doing so.

Continuing on the topic of Domains: all Recognized* Kindred of the Domain in good standing shall be granted Tenancy. If no Regent will grant it, then those Kindred may use the Communal Grounds. If you currently enjoy that privilege but are not Recognized, you will have to petition myself for a continuation.

Lastly, Miss Villiers will be formally resuming the duties of Mistress of Elysium, and able to appoint Keepers of individual Elysia. With those new responsibilities, I'll be relieving her of the burden of the Herald's duties --which she has performed admirably and has my thanks for-- as I plan on being more accessible."

Asa sketched a small bow.

"Thank you for your patience, and please continue to enjoy your evenings."

Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

After conversing with Asa, and before his announcement, Erika joins Clan Mekhet

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon stands, offering a clear "Thank you, Your Majesty" across the space between them. It's audible to the entirety of those gathered, in a volume matching that of the Prince's announcement. There is something in his tone that suggests it's as much of a pledge as it is a simple show of gratitude. A sort of promise, that he will not squander the honor, or Asa's gesture of trust.

He reclaims his seat just in time for Roxie to kick him.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

Michael actually had a nice speech prepared. With drama and everything. But he stands up a fraction of a second after Dillon and he can't quite start trailing off after his Priscus curtly thanks the Prince. With a sincere, if somewhat suppressed smile, the scholar bows:

"Thank you, Your Majesty. I will do my best", - the second part is added because with him, unlike Dillon, it's not self-evident. Michael busted his ass for a few nights running around town looking for riddles. His Priscus has been through so much crap in the defence of the Domain, he didn't need to prove anything.

And, of course, as Mike sits back down Roxie takes this chance to nudge him with her elbow knocking the breath out of him.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

7. Likes Jaqen, Princess, Wolven Pryde liked this post

Martha Villiers

PRE

To acknowledge the Prince's words and outline of her new roles, Martha bobs another...obedient and respectful...curtsy.

"Thank you, Your Majesty." she offers sweetly.

"Congratulations, Regent Connery...Regent Redfill!" she added with a happy chirp, nodding her respect to both and a shy smile to Dillon.

Leaning on her cane now, she refrains from joining by the banners just yet, preferring to linger near Asa...again, as if awaiting his command or instructions...or, the more mean spirited might suggest she's just avoiding Erika.

Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

9. Likes Matamune, Wolven Pryde liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa gave each of the new Regents a smile and nod at their thanks.

"Well, that's all of the official business then," he said softly as he turned to Martha ( @Chrisie ). He folded his arms, the finger on the hand pointed toward the Mekhet table making the smallest of taps. "Except one last thing."

"That was quite... rude... of Mr. Raluca."

The smile faded; clearly, Asa was annoyed. He had a convened a Court, and so obviously had something to say. Walking out before he'd said it?

"Who is the Priscus of Shadows?"

11. Likes Wod.Infant, Princess liked this post

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha hobbles closer to the Prince and whispers gently, very gently, to try to minimize fuss; "Majesty, I believe Mr Raluca is the present Priscus of Shadows."

She made unnecessary adjustments to her spectacles and wondered what would follow.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Other fingers joined the first, a rippling tapping on his arm. Once, twice, then stopping. Chrisie

"Please inform the Mekhet that they will need a new Priscus. Mr. Raluca's Acknowledgment is revoked until he presents himself to me for a reinstatement, after an apology -- effective immediately."

He was more than a little annoyed. One didn't have to show up for every Court -- but showing up, and walking out, was something else entirely. Public disregard had to be answered proportionately, and lacking a Hound, well, he'd have to go with a less... direct... method. Less direct, and most likely less satisfying.

First Prieto, now Raluca. I might end up having to ash someone to be taken seriously.

14. Likes Princess, Wolven Pryde, Wod.Infant, Jaqen liked this post
Page 9 of 11 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread