Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1403) Clan Meeting: Ventrue

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Katsuro Tomori

Yumyumcrow Chrisie West Hope you guys don't mind I went ahead and took the initiative. If there's a problem, feel free to delete this post. Also invited but not listed yet @Moofang Also, I noticed this was all on the who's who, if I've forgotten any Lords consider yourself to have recieved an invite

August had seen the notice the Prince himself posted regarding the need to choose a Priscus, and began toiling away at once making the proper arangements. He had requested time for one of the meeting rooms with Miss Villiers on [Appropriate Date], and taken to decorating it when allowed, as well as spending several hours in preperation writing invitations in his best hand written script with an old Caligraphic. The first ariving to His Grace, then Hildegarde Bingen and finally Rodderick Pearson. The letters themselves were addressed and sent out under the guide of well tipped, trusted and ideally Ghouled staff of Avalon or sent by paid courier for same day delivery discretely to any known mailing addresses, whichever was appropriate.

He had been careful to follow decorum as best he knew it, and had chosen his words with extreme prejudice, weaving words just the right way, hoping that all would attend. Naturally, of course the Princes letter differed from the other two. In his nothing was asked, only suggested and all forms of address were spot on as best August could show. He humbly added an RSVP card, should the Prince chose to make use of it.

8 Extened rolls: 1-4: 4 suxx to making the Caligraphy pretty. 4-8: 15 suxx to the choice of words in attempting to get you all to show up via letters o.o;
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-03-21 22:14:34 [04] August Galloway rolls 6 to Well Written; Letters of Invitation (Manip+Expression) (10 Again) 1, 4, 9, 10, 6, 9, 2 3 successes
    2014-03-21 22:14:34 [03] August Galloway rolls 6 to Well Written; Letters of Invitation (Manip+Expression) (10 Again) 10, 1, 9, 9, 10, 4, 8, 8 6 successes
    2014-03-21 22:14:34 [02] August Galloway rolls 6 to Well Written; Letters of Invitation (Manip+Expression) (10 Again) 7, 8, 3, 2, 9, 5 2 successes
    2014-03-21 22:14:34 [01] August Galloway rolls 6 to Well Written; Letters of Invitation (Manip+Expression) (10 Again) 9, 6, 9, 7, 9, 8 4 successes
    2014-03-21 22:10:51 [04] August Galloway rolls 5 to Caligraphy; Letters of Invite (Dex+Expression) (10 Again) 3, 1, 5, 1, 5 failure
    2014-03-21 22:10:51 [03] August Galloway rolls 5 to Caligraphy; Letters of Invite (Dex+Expression) (10 Again) 6, 5, 5, 4, 4 failure
    2014-03-21 22:10:51 [02] August Galloway rolls 5 to Caligraphy; Letters of Invite (Dex+Expression) (10 Again) 10, 8, 8, 1, 2, 3 3 successes
    2014-03-21 22:10:51 [01] August Galloway rolls 5 to Caligraphy; Letters of Invite (Dex+Expression) (10 Again) 8, 3, 2, 6, 5 1 success

The meeting room itself he had decided to decorate with Georgia Bluebells, hoping it would add something nice to the otherwise impromptu family boardroom. Of course August was sure to attempt to add the most comfortable seats he can to the room, and added cards with titles and names written properly on them as place holders. His Grace, Prince Clarke was seated at the head of the table, with Hildegard and Himself on either side, two rows down so as to give His Grace room, and then Roderick was sat aproximately one seat down from Hildegard on her side of the table.

The Icarian had also added a sign in similiar script as the letters reading "Most Esteemed Family; We shall conviene in [Apropriate Meeting Room]. - Mister August Tobias Galloway

As he waited for the guest list to begin their arival he browsed casually at a few cards with talking points on them that he would quickly put away when the first arival appears.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

2. Likes Wod.Infant, Forn Clakes, Princess, West liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa stopped by the meeting room. Dressed casually, but smartly in a suit without a tie.

"Thank you for the invitation. I'll be down the hall, in my office. I look forward to hearing of the outcome,"
    he said.

The first two sentences were said with a smile and pleasant tone. The last was a not. Slightly cooler, with an expression one might still call friendly -- but not smiling. Clearly, an expectation.

Turning to leave, Asa held up the invitation and called over his shoulder, "Wonderful penmanship."

Exits Scene
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

4. Likes Wolven Pryde liked this post
    Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde appeared in the doorway, somewhat more animated than usual. Perhaps it was because she had shrugged off her usual apathy; maybe it was because of the letter Iago had bought to her. After a pause she strode into the room, her heels clicking on the floor. Jeans, beret and stylish coat (last years fashion) completed her ensemble.

"I see someone has attempted to lay out a favourable setting," she mumbled a little too loudly, as if she were conversing quietly with someone at her side. Finding a seat she gracefully sat - and wonder of wonders, she actually pulled a natural pose and succeeded in cross her legs naturally for once. "Hello. I'm Hildegarde. Have we met?" She added doubtfully. The Lord hummed and proceeded to glare at August with barely disguised hostility.

Whether that was because she disliked him, or because she was struggling to tame the Beast, was unknown at this point.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Katsuro Tomori

August had bowed deep in his typical attire (see picture in wiki) when the Prince had stopped by. He listened intently to every word and nodded in understanding "It shall be my first matter of attention after the meeting ajourns." he replied in that southern drawl of his. As His Grace left him with a compliment the Dynast beamed with delight momentarily, before taking a breath, more a gesture than anything else, a distraction allowing him to find that Icarian resolve and poise.

A few moments passed and the Second arrival had...well, arrived. He gave a polite nod and thanked her; "I hope you like the flowers, they are a personal favorite." he said in that slow way of his, easy going and reasuring. "We have not Miss, I am Mister August Tobias Galloway. It is a pleasure to meet you." he offered his hand politely. Of note on it a ring with an interesting crest.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

With a final push, Hildegarde beat down the quivering mass at the base of her mind and took the offered hand with a professional grace. The action cost her though, as her left foot started tapping lightly. Still, her smile was genuine; even if her eyes alternated between reptilian vacancy and impish excitement as she stared at the ring.

"So it would seem. Charming. Very charming. Is that an insignia of your Order?" From confidence to hesitancy - her voice ran the gamut of emotions in a few words, it seemed.

Katsuro Tomori

"A Family Crest, Madame." he said with an easy going, confident smile. If his beast was fighting him, it certainly hadn't shown yet. There was a certain something about the reassurance with which the Southern Gentleman talked and moved.

"Just waiting on Mister Pearson now, if I'm not mistaken." ( Moonfang ) he says as he pulls out her seat for her. "I am somewhat new to the town myself, but I'm finding the roads...navigable, these days. I hope to discuss a few ideas of mine tonight that I hope you'll find agreeable."

M

Roderick almost wasn't able to make it. He had only told his address to a few people and didn't have a mailing address of his own. And people wondering around his 'home' that he didn't know tends to put the old soldier on edge. However, once the ghoul croaked out who sent him and why around the iron grip on his throat, he was able to start planning on meeting his.. 'Family' was what his sire called it.

"It will be among the Lords whom you will most likely find your own Lord. One you shall serve until your Dance comes to an end." His sire had spoken often on the joy of serving a Lord, though she rarely spoke on her own. Though with any luck, that will be shown to be true.

He chose a simpler attire than what he usually wore to the meetings. Slacks, a white button up shirt with the top button undone and a sport coat was enough to him to set the right impression. In the coat's chest pocket, he set a wooden kaiken sheath with care. Into the darkness around the farm he entered until the lights of the city takes him.

He took the most direct path he could to the meeting place and, making use of Korvin's directions, found himself in the meeting room. He scanned it when he arrived and couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the.. sparsity of it all. He had expected to see a few more faces than just Korvin and Hildegarde. For now, he approached the both of them and nodded his head, "Good evening. The night finding you both well?"

Katsuro Tomori

"Excellent, most excellent." August replies in that easy going Southern Drawl of his as Roderick arrives. "Mister Roderick Pearson, I presume? I have the honor of introducing Miss Hildegarde Bingen, and of course I am August Galloway." as the Icarian Lord was already situated pulling out Hildegardes chair, August made a simple gesture to everything "Forgive the relatively spartan conditions, I'm a man who works with what he's given, which unfortunately in this case I was given not much time." he raised an eyebrow and gave a simple chuckle hoping they would be amenable to the light hearted joke.

"But upon hearing His Graces displeasure at our lack of a Prsicus to present thus far, I thought perhaps it would be good form to organize a meet of some sort. Speaking of, Prince Clarke has stopped by and bid us all a most warm welcome, but regrets he will not be in attendance this evening. However I will be reporting the choices we make here tonight immediately upon the closing minutes of the boardroom." he allowed that fact to sink in and hoped they realized the precise position those meeting were in tonight, before finishing "If we might, I'd love to begin the first order of business as soon as you both are comfortable."

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes," Hildegarde replied simply to Roderick's enquiry.

She turned her attention back to August, one eyebrow rising artfully. "Then please, continue." She even managed to maintain her natural poise for once, as she settled into a better position on her seat.

M

Roderick couldn't help but chuckle when August moved to start the meeting, "I'm pretty sure I read the book already but lets see if you can surprise me." He took his seat and watched August with a bemused smirk.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread