Ended
Watch
71 - 79
DISPLAYED
Sorting through the Aftermath

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo looked like an ass. There wasn't any real way of beating around that bush, except to say the children were running amok and of coarse the babysitter who stepped in would look bad. Between the tactless way Impulse tried to reacquire the Hostel and the attempts to use these back door meetings as an alternative to Concilium He couldn't help but wonder why he was the only one trying to keep the overreach to a minimum.

"A Concilium meeting will be held on June 1st here at the Circle of Creation." He turns his head to Umbrey. "That would be the time to bring up your suggestion. I will be bringing up mine as well." Finally he turns to Orpheus. "I'll text you when to post the bulletins for the event."

"Sounds like we've come to an agreement then." Orpheus stated simply at the growing silence. The two Syndics had remained silent and in his mental checklist there wasn't anything left. The Hostel situation wasn't any of his business, the agreement to quarterly conciliums was all but beaten like a dead horse, and the Arrow had volunteered to host the next one.

The Mystagogue nodded to Leo and turned to the rest of the assembled Mages "Well, I've got nothing for now. Anything else?"

Been a few months, Should probably be wrapping this up soon, Arrows got a concilium to plan and all

Idun

PRE

Idun nods her head in agreement, it does seem that the meeting is winding down. "Nope." She replies to Orpheus' inquiry of any more business.

B
    Bean

Umbrey nods at Orpheus. "Nothing from me." He grabs his cane and begins to stand. "Well ladies and gentlemen it seems this has served its purpose."

He limps using his cane over to Impulse and says quietly to him: "Hey bud can we talk tonight or tomorrow?"

OOC to WakingDream

W
    WakingDream

Impulse nods, "Sounds like we are done. Thank you again everyone for coming! I do apologize for any unpleasantries, but I assure you things should be going forward in the future!"

He looks at Umbrey and smiles, "Sure. Just lemme know when."

We done here?

“I completely agree.”

Kite had gotten out of his seat after Umbrey did the same, but took his time walking over to where the pair was standing. The syndic bore an unusual expression – somewhat curious, a little concerned, with a mix of… something else. Kite had a reputation of projecting a neutral expression whenever he wanted to, and it seemed he was, at least in part, displaying that talent here and now.

“I think a meeting between the three of us is an excellent idea.” Kite’s demeanor was almost the definition of controlled, the tone of his voice almost perfectly modulated. “I assume tonight is good for both of you?” The last statement came out a little oddly, almost as if it were a statement of fact rather than a question…

B
    Bean

Umbrey looks at the uninvited guest for a brief moment before replying, his face largely stony.

Composure + Subterfuge to hide his frustration (2 Succ)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-19 08:45:21 Umbrey rolls 8 to Comp + Subt (10 Again) 1, 9, 5, 2, 2, 5, 5, 8 2 successes

"Yes of course. I'll stop by our building around eight tonight. That work for you?"

OOC

"I'll see both of you there." A curt nod later, and Kite started to walk towards the door.

Unless stopped, Kite will leave the scene

With a quick nod to those assembled, Orpheus says his farewells and goes to depart as well.

Orpheus has left the scene

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread