Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Sunrise in the Rose Garden (Attn: Rick)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

It's very early in McKinley Park as Terri performs her morning run through the gloom of coming Autumn. She loved this time of year, the changing of the season, the period of Halloween and golden leaves falling, the harvest and snuggling up in front of an open fire.

Well, three out of four ain't bad.

Reaching the rose garden, Terri sits on one of the benches while stretching out her muscles, which were beginning to tighten up. Since last seeing Rick and Sam, she hadn't done much except a load of rest and recuperation, and her legs were starting to tell her about herself, the lactic acid build up absolute agony.

"Little battles," she says to herself, mid-stretch, reaching down to touch her toes.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

L

Rick couldn't help but give a small grin as he heard an early fallen leaf crunch underfoot. He'd always loved Autumn, even as a mortal, and joining the Leaden mirror certainly hadn't done anything to temper that affection. He passed into the rose garden soon enough, moving with customary near-silence through the gaps in the flowerbeds.

He felt his heart skip a beat as he saw Terri stretching on a bench. Requesting a meeting in a rose garden at dawn, it did make one wonder slightly. He stopped a few feet away, keeping his voice soft and friendly so as to avoid startling her. "Hey Terri."

OOC Note:

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri stands straight, smiling as she hears Rick. Taking him in at this light really seems to make his self-assurdness stand out, something she never noticed back at the apartment.

Time's be a-changing, girl.

"Hey Rick, glad you're an early bird too."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

L

Rick can't help but crack a grin of his own. "With an emphasis on bird it seems." He lapses into a brief silence, his gaze taking in the exquisite scenery beneath the painted sky before returning to Terri. And when he speaks again his voice is softer, reverent. "You're right, it is beautiful here at dawn." And it's not just the garden. He can feel his mantle kick up in agreement, a few brilliantly colored leaves riding the swirling wind.

"I love it here, it was the first place I stumbled upon after," she pauses, considering her words very carefully. Lowering her voice with a conspiratorial edge while cupping her mouth, she whispers, "breaking out!" She giggles after saying the words, looking directly at Rick before cocking her head.

"So, what have ya been up to since we parted company with Bark-boy? I've done nothing 'cept sleep, if I'm honest."

L

"Yeah, ever since...my own break out I've always been attracted to places like this. Where nature holds sway, even if it is by the grace of civilization, and I can feel the pulse of this world instead of the press of the city. Especially if I can find a spot where the city hasn't stripped the wind of its teeth."

He finds himself loosening up in her presence. Terri's nature, her zest for life and present lightheartedness making it easy for him to relax around her. "I haven't been up to much since then, seems like fate only tosses us curves every so often." He extended one hand to her in invitation, "Here we are standing around though, you mentioned on the phone that you wanted to take a walk?"

Description

PRE

Terri smiles as she takes his hand, slipping it through so they were linked arm in arm.

"Sure, although my reasonings are pretty selfish."

L

Rick arches one eyebrow in amusement, letting Terri set the pace through the garden. "Hmm...dare I ask what they are?"

Description

PRE

"Well," she starts, leaning close so her lips are bare centimetres from his ear, her breath light and warm on this chilly morn. "I want to know who I have agreed to step into a pledge with so eagerly." Removing her face with a giggle, Terri removes her arm and skips ahead, looking back.

"Come on, slowcoach," she shouts, jogging off.

L

Rick's grin turns to one of wry amusement as he takes off after her, letting his longer stride catch him up. "You know," he says as he pulls even, "Usually when somebody wants to get to know someone else better they ask questions instead of running off."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread