Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1403) Clan Meeting: Nosferatu

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Black hat," Jennifer smiled. "- I on the other hand, was trained in ethical probing and such. A white hat - but don't believe for a second that I haven't tossed aside labels. I've done some computer work for investigations when its ot exactly legal." She shrugs.

"You know that he's a Haunt?" Jennifer arced an eyebrow. "I hope he wasn't indiscreet online. I know Lord Culler's above ground. I expect those of the Necropolis to do as they did the last time that I was in town, ignore these meets entirely. If we find a Nosferatu who ignored this meet, I would be most concerned. Perhaps some will migrate in over time. "
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

D
    DownsideUp

"In my experience Priscus, the difference between white and black hats is merely the way they apply their skills." Troy offers a small laugh. "And by that same experience I know that both can be immensely talented at what they do."

Alex's comment got his attention. Surely they weren't still following him. Not all the way out here. Even if they were, this wasn't who they'd would it? A hitter would be more subtle, surely. Besides, they never used Kindred before. If they had Troy's unlife never would have begun. The lightness in his voice evaporates to a flat professionalism. "I know Axis as well as anyone. He is Kindred, but since that video several years ago he has kept a low profile. I can't imagine there being an indiscretion online."

Every word of it was the truth. Troy had been very careful not to mention his clan affiliation or even his change while he had been traveling. Regardless of how Alex had picked up his trail this wasn't the place for the discussion. "Why don't we talk after the meeting Mr. Wiechert? I may be able to put you two in touch."

"So far as I know we are the only Haunts in the city, but if I see any new arrivals I'll be sure to send them your way."
    Troy's hand had begun to scratch at his bandage. "Will there be anything else, Priscus Hazelton?"

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Nothing that I think needs all of our attention..." Jennifer thought for a moment. "I would like to mention that we should be supportive of one another; especially in public. In the past, we have had an explosive temper or unkind word spoken in public cast us in an unfavorable light. I doubt that we will have that with all of our common ground." Jennifer gives a smile, genuine in her pleasure at finding that.
    "I believe that we are concluded. Mr Wiechert, anything to add?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

S
    Santhell

Alex hurry for knowing more about Axis took his attention from all the hacking society talking that was going on. The Priscus question about his knowledge on Axis nature brought memories of his Sire. The only real connection with Alex's past was Axis. The expression of relief at his face was overflowing and evident, it was strange though that the Herald knew nothing about Axis while Mr McPherson apparently did.

"I'm not sure about it, it's a little fucked up story and has a lot to do with my past. But long story short, I lived like a prisoner back in Boston" he pauses. "My now gone Sire, Taroth, embraced me away from the Domain acknowledgment, for personal purposes. She used me, and kept me away from any contact with the Damned. In her last months, before she suffered the Final Death, she told me to run away, to search for this guy nicknamed Axis who was cursed too and got a little of similar background. The kind of layer of details she had about him I really don't know." he answers while looking sweetly in Madame Hazelton eyes.

He didn't thought twice about the answer of Troy's suggestion to talk after the meeting. "I'll be glad for any clue about Axis Mr McPherson, we really should talk after the meeting about this, thanks" he added smiling.

The savior of my day, finally some information on Axis. he wondered.

While moving a little to feel more comfortable on his seat, Alex took a tiny notebook and a pencil from his pocket. "I absolutely agree with you Madame Priscus about our manners, and for now there's nothing on the top of my mind to add." pausing, writing some numbers. He then stops, ripping the paper in two halves. He then tried to reach Jennifer and Troy at the same time, giving away that piece of paper, "Here, take my contact info, anything I could help don't hesitate to call me" he ends. The paper was very small and the handwriting wasn't the best but it clearly reads "XXXXX (contact info) - Alex".

D
    DownsideUp

A quick glance at Alex's contact info and Troy commits it to memory.

"No worries on etiquette. I'm a thinker not a fighter." He rises from his seat and slides the chair back into position.

The meeting had been a productive one, and even if the Carthians fell through, Troy took comfort in the fact that at least his family was in good hands. "Madam Priscus, it has been a pleasure. I look forward to seeing you at Court."

He looks back to Alex. "Mr. Wiechert, shall we?"

Troy waited for the others to exit the room before turning off the light, closing the door, and....

Exit Scene

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Thats terrible," Jennifer laments with the tale of woe. " - I also had a difficult tutelage. Nothing that severe. If you ever need to talk..." Jennifer let that linger.
    "I will see you at Court, gentlemen." Jennifer gave the men, her Family, nods of respect as she passed them on her way into the night, tightening the red scarf around her neck as she went.

S
    Santhell

"Thanks Madam, but don't need to bother about me, but my past is long gone" respectfully smiling to Jennifer while walking past the room door.

"Mr Mc Pherson, I hope not to take much of your time with that subject." he says waiting for Troy by the stairs while waving to Martha.

Exit Scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread